Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Eye Color Scroll?
Is their a way to change the element of a dragon so that they have a different eye color? I have a starmap spiral with green/nature eye color but I feel like white/ice would do a lot better with the colors that they have. So if there's a way to change a dragon's element please let me know ;w;
Is their a way to change the element of a dragon so that they have a different eye color? I have a starmap spiral with green/nature eye color but I feel like white/ice would do a lot better with the colors that they have. So if there's a way to change a dragon's element please let me know ;w;
aaaaaaaaaaaaa
@Nima0
Unfortunately you can’t change a dragons element once it has hatched, but you can use eye vials to change their eye type or hatch nests in other flights in order for the hatchlings to be different elements
@Nima0
Unfortunately you can’t change a dragons element once it has hatched, but you can use eye vials to change their eye type or hatch nests in other flights in order for the hatchlings to be different elements
unknown.png
[font=Comic Sans MS]@Nima0 Unfortunately there isn't a scroll to change the color of eye,it's even explained lorewisely that changing the elemental alignment of the dragon would be deadly for them as I remember. But,there exist some apparel to change color for aesthetics,like Marva eyes(all those funny eyes) or the cowls(which change eyes to empty white eyes) Have an example on Soir who originally is a Fire dragon and has orange eyes Example for Marva eyes(here presented Bishoujo Observation,but there's like 10 of variants) [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=4310994&skin=0&apparel=17133&xt=dressing.png[/img] And example of a cowl(here: Peacebringer Cowl) [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=4310994&skin=0&apparel=942&xt=dressing.png[/img] This one also on a Spiral male to show off the effect better(he's originally Lightning so Cyan eyes) [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=31772346&skin=0&apparel=942&xt=dressing.png[/img] [/font]
@Nima0
Unfortunately there isn't a scroll to change the color of eye,it's even explained lorewisely that changing the elemental alignment of the dragon would be deadly for them as I remember.

But,there exist some apparel to change color for aesthetics,like Marva eyes(all those funny eyes) or the cowls(which change eyes to empty white eyes)
Have an example on Soir who originally is a Fire dragon and has orange eyes
Example for Marva eyes(here presented Bishoujo Observation,but there's like 10 of variants)
dragon?did=4310994&skin=0&apparel=17133&xt=dressing.png
And example of a cowl(here: Peacebringer Cowl)
dragon?did=4310994&skin=0&apparel=942&xt=dressing.png
This one also on a Spiral male to show off the effect better(he's originally Lightning so Cyan eyes)
dragon?did=31772346&skin=0&apparel=942&xt=dressing.png
W6LdAlV.gif
@Ventoux

Thanks for the suggestions ^u^
@Ventoux

Thanks for the suggestions ^u^
aaaaaaaaaaaaa