Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Trying to price a dragon. I need help!
Hey all! I'm trying to sell a dragon under the plague flight but I can't seem to think of a price. My friend has been playing this for far longer than I have, and in general I am very bad at pricing. She had to come here for some help, so that's why I'm here! I have a level 7 Guardian and he has Eliminate, as well as glowing eyes. I like him, but not enough to keep him in my lair anymore. I want a good price to see that he finds a home and doesn't end up getting exalted. Any tips? This is the dragon in question by the way: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45333071] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/453331/45333071_350.png[/img] [/url] I am following this post so there is no need to ping me!
Hey all! I'm trying to sell a dragon under the plague flight but I can't seem to think of a price. My friend has been playing this for far longer than I have, and in general I am very bad at pricing. She had to come here for some help, so that's why I'm here! I have a level 7 Guardian and he has Eliminate, as well as glowing eyes. I like him, but not enough to keep him in my lair anymore. I want a good price to see that he finds a home and doesn't end up getting exalted. Any tips?

This is the dragon in question by the way:

45333071_350.png

I am following this post so there is no need to ping me!
Fear the Dreadrot Clan...fear the Plague!
You likely won’t be able to make back all of your money, but you could try starting it at... I’d guess around 250g and lower from there. I didn’t have much luck with an ah search, but 250 makes back about half of what eliminate and glowing eyes would currently cost
You likely won’t be able to make back all of your money, but you could try starting it at... I’d guess around 250g and lower from there. I didn’t have much luck with an ah search, but 250 makes back about half of what eliminate and glowing eyes would currently cost
unknown.png
To add on to Mediumdee - I would also put a screenshot in his bio that proves he has the stone. While they could grab him just for the eyes, which is also appropriate for that price, it would help if others knew he also had another selling point. Since, while expensive, people might not be interested in his eyes and plan to change them anyway.

You could also put up an interest check thread in dragon sales or just try to sell him there on-top of having him in the AH. More advertisement means more people will see him and know that he has eliminate.
To add on to Mediumdee - I would also put a screenshot in his bio that proves he has the stone. While they could grab him just for the eyes, which is also appropriate for that price, it would help if others knew he also had another selling point. Since, while expensive, people might not be interested in his eyes and plan to change them anyway.

You could also put up an interest check thread in dragon sales or just try to sell him there on-top of having him in the AH. More advertisement means more people will see him and know that he has eliminate.
IT7iTv8.png
Alright! Thanks so much, this is appreciated! :) I'll see what I can do and hopefully things work out well!
Alright! Thanks so much, this is appreciated! :) I'll see what I can do and hopefully things work out well!
Fear the Dreadrot Clan...fear the Plague!