Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | hibernal den?
1 2
hey, can someone explain the hibernal den and it's purpose to me? it would be appreciated :)
hey, can someone explain the hibernal den and it's purpose to me? it would be appreciated :)
« +2 ahead FR time // bee // she/her »
LIo8D8G.gif
@sphyrnidae
the hibernal den pretty much lets you hold many more dragons without using any extra food, although any dragons who are in the den are unable to do many things (mainly breeding and coli) while they are in there, it makes food management a lot easier
@sphyrnidae
the hibernal den pretty much lets you hold many more dragons without using any extra food, although any dragons who are in the den are unable to do many things (mainly breeding and coli) while they are in there, it makes food management a lot easier
unknown.png
@Mediumdee oh, I see! thanks!!
@Mediumdee oh, I see! thanks!!
« +2 ahead FR time // bee // she/her »
LIo8D8G.gif
Can we move dragons out of the hibernal den eventually?
Can we move dragons out of the hibernal den eventually?
You may add me as a friend if you like.
@FantasyFed
You can move dragons back to your lair any time you wish as long as you have space in your normal lair to fit them, however after that you can’t move them back to your den for a month
@FantasyFed
You can move dragons back to your lair any time you wish as long as you have space in your normal lair to fit them, however after that you can’t move them back to your den for a month
unknown.png
Thanks
Thanks
You may add me as a friend if you like.
I think i bought two slots in my hibernation den but when i go to put a dragon in it it says its full, i have no clue how this works at all
I think i bought two slots in my hibernation den but when i go to put a dragon in it it says its full, i have no clue how this works at all
@HowlingHearts

You can check how many open slots you have available either at the bottom of the Den in regular view or just under the expansion buttons in edit mode.

Slots can be unlocked either with items or gems, if you paid in treasure you probably bought an extra tab.
@HowlingHearts

You can check how many open slots you have available either at the bottom of the Den in regular view or just under the expansion buttons in edit mode.

Slots can be unlocked either with items or gems, if you paid in treasure you probably bought an extra tab.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
Right, were can i buy slots for items or gems
Right, were can i buy slots for items or gems
@HowlingHearts

In edit mode(the gear) make sure your in the hibernal den and find the button at the top right that says "+slots". It will pull up a pop-up with the options for using items or gems to unlock the slots.
@HowlingHearts

In edit mode(the gear) make sure your in the hibernal den and find the button at the top right that says "+slots". It will pull up a pop-up with the options for using items or gems to unlock the slots.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts