Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Ancient dragons
I know that they are coming soon, but how will I be able to obtain one? Will they be scrolls that you can buy in the marketplace? Will you be able to find them in eggs? Or will they just be 'given out' to players?

I haven't really paid attention to these things until recently, sorry, I am a noob.
I know that they are coming soon, but how will I be able to obtain one? Will they be scrolls that you can buy in the marketplace? Will you be able to find them in eggs? Or will they just be 'given out' to players?

I haven't really paid attention to these things until recently, sorry, I am a noob.
Q5eZhV2.png
@Untrust None of that information has been released. We'll just have to wait until the update.
@Untrust None of that information has been released. We'll just have to wait until the update.
@Untrust
nobody knows for sure how ancients will be released, it could possibly be any of the methods you mentioned or more, but we’re not gonna find out for sure until the anniversary
@Untrust
nobody knows for sure how ancients will be released, it could possibly be any of the methods you mentioned or more, but we’re not gonna find out for sure until the anniversary
unknown.png
@Untrust They stated this in the news post; [quote]It will be possible to change any of your modern dragons into an ancient dragon but using an ancient breed change scroll on a modern dragon will remove all of its apparel, skin, and reset its genes to Basic. It will also be possible to change any of your ancient dragons into a modern dragon, but using any breed change scroll (modern or ancient) on an ancient dragon will remove any applied custom skins and reset its genes to Basic.[/quote] [quote]Just like with modern breeds, some will be available through treasure, gems, and various game features, etc.[/quote] Which means that scrolls will be available, and different ancient breed scrolls will likely be released in various ways, like modern breed scrolls are now.
@Untrust

They stated this in the news post;
Quote:
It will be possible to change any of your modern dragons into an ancient dragon but using an ancient breed change scroll on a modern dragon will remove all of its apparel, skin, and reset its genes to Basic.

It will also be possible to change any of your ancient dragons into a modern dragon, but using any breed change scroll (modern or ancient) on an ancient dragon will remove any applied custom skins and reset its genes to Basic.
Quote:
Just like with modern breeds, some will be available through treasure, gems, and various game features, etc.

Which means that scrolls will be available, and different ancient breed scrolls will likely be released in various ways, like modern breed scrolls are now.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
We'll probably be given either one account locked scroll as a freebie, or a scroll that you can sell/buy from others. Either way, one free scroll seems to be the most likely.

I honestly hope they won't be locked like our Goat vials. I'd love to be able to buy another or sell mine if I don't care how he ancient breed looks.
We'll probably be given either one account locked scroll as a freebie, or a scroll that you can sell/buy from others. Either way, one free scroll seems to be the most likely.

I honestly hope they won't be locked like our Goat vials. I'd love to be able to buy another or sell mine if I don't care how he ancient breed looks.
3BhEU2h.png DGN2lMC.png 3BhEU2h.png
[quote name="xMiraclesMay" date="2019-05-23 15:15:54" ] I honestly hope they won't be locked like our Goat vials. I'd love to be able to buy another or sell mine if I don't care how he ancient breed looks. [/quote] @xMiraclesMay Users already get around that rule by accepting the dragon into their lair, applying the clan-bound item and sending the dragon back. I'm expecting Gen 1s of Ancient Breed to be quite popular - so there is something to do with any egg you find other than sell it unhatched seeing as the Ancient will be "basic'd" anyhow
xMiraclesMay wrote on 2019-05-23 15:15:54:

@xMiraclesMay
Users already get around that rule by accepting the dragon into their lair, applying the clan-bound item and sending the dragon back.

I'm expecting Gen 1s of Ancient Breed to be quite popular - so there is something to do with any egg you find other than sell it unhatched seeing as the Ancient will be "basic'd" anyhow
qDkA25S.png
[quote name="xMiraclesMay" date="2019-05-23 15:15:54" ] We'll probably be given either one account locked scroll as a freebie, or a scroll that you can sell/buy from others. Either way, one free scroll seems to be the most likely. I honestly hope they won't be locked like our Goat vials. I'd love to be able to buy another or sell mine if I don't care how he ancient breed looks. [/quote] Giving us one account locked-scroll is silly, because it's going to be extremely difficult to get breeding pairs
xMiraclesMay wrote on 2019-05-23 15:15:54:

Giving us one account locked-scroll is silly, because it's going to be extremely difficult to get breeding pairs
it might be galore.
it might be galore.
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png