Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Unuseful Food List?
Is there a list somewhere of all the foods that have no use whatsoever except for eating?

So this list doesnt have any of the food items used in Baldwin, Swipp, etc.
Is there a list somewhere of all the foods that have no use whatsoever except for eating?

So this list doesnt have any of the food items used in Baldwin, Swipp, etc.

@Wubblyboofus

Yes and no. Many of the Swipp/Baldwin items don't sell for more than food with no purpose other than to feed your dragons so if you're buying/selling/trading it's best to check the AH for value.

Also, the list of Baldwin/Swipp/HDen food is significantly shorter than the other.

Right now the most complete reference I know of is the Super Hoard Organizer currently kept by StarN1ght. The most current spreadsheet is in this post. All the food items are marked with what they are used for.

edit: I think you can edit the sheet once you download it to hide/delete Swipp/Baldwin/HDen items.
@Wubblyboofus

Yes and no. Many of the Swipp/Baldwin items don't sell for more than food with no purpose other than to feed your dragons so if you're buying/selling/trading it's best to check the AH for value.

Also, the list of Baldwin/Swipp/HDen food is significantly shorter than the other.

Right now the most complete reference I know of is the Super Hoard Organizer currently kept by StarN1ght. The most current spreadsheet is in this post. All the food items are marked with what they are used for.

edit: I think you can edit the sheet once you download it to hide/delete Swipp/Baldwin/HDen items.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Wubblyboofus additionally, this thread contains the items you should keep. (aka. u can get rid of foods not listed there)
@Wubblyboofus additionally, this thread contains the items you should keep. (aka. u can get rid of foods not listed there)
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon