Help Center
Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Correct price-list for Auctioning??
Guys, I have a question, I am trying to put some stuff, dragons etc to auction but Idk how to price them the right way. Any help?
Guys, I have a question, I am trying to put some stuff, dragons etc to auction but Idk how to price them the right way. Any help?
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png
@Amvern
Hi! I believe this post belongs in the Help Center forum, not the suggestions forum <3
@Amvern
Hi! I believe this post belongs in the Help Center forum, not the suggestions forum <3
ByHuFJ3.png
@Amvern I've moved this to the Help Center. Cheers!
@Amvern I've moved this to the Help Center. Cheers!
UAUhbZI.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

@Amvern
is there anything in particular that you’re hoping to auction? it’s usually easier to get pricing help if others can easily see this stuff
generally I think the stuff that gets auctioned the most are gen 1 dragons followed by old dragons with low digit IDs (or maybe gen 1 imps), but figuring out auction prices can be difficult at times
starting bid: usually around the minimum price you’d sell it for. there’s no way to ensure that it’ll sell for more then this price (or at all)
autobuy: I’d discourage this because if it’s too low then you may not make as much as you might like from something and if it’s too high then it may discourage buyers that may believe that you need it to sell at a certain price above the starting bid
@Amvern
is there anything in particular that you’re hoping to auction? it’s usually easier to get pricing help if others can easily see this stuff
generally I think the stuff that gets auctioned the most are gen 1 dragons followed by old dragons with low digit IDs (or maybe gen 1 imps), but figuring out auction prices can be difficult at times
starting bid: usually around the minimum price you’d sell it for. there’s no way to ensure that it’ll sell for more then this price (or at all)
autobuy: I’d discourage this because if it’s too low then you may not make as much as you might like from something and if it’s too high then it may discourage buyers that may believe that you need it to sell at a certain price above the starting bid
image0.pngimage0.pngp0MYJUx.gifimage0.png
Thx. for the tip
Thx. for the tip
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png