Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Came back after a while (Solved)
I'm so confused, I haven't been on for months yet my energy bar is still 100% and my dergs are not hungry at all. Someone please explain.
I'm so confused, I haven't been on for months yet my energy bar is still 100% and my dergs are not hungry at all. Someone please explain.
@crispydeath If you've been gone more than 40 days your dragons are automatically fed when you log back on.
@crispydeath If you've been gone more than 40 days your dragons are automatically fed when you log back on.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@crispydeath it was a feature added in last March with the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2392505]Bounty of the Elements update[/url] [quote][b]Welcome Home![/b] With this event, we would love to welcome long-time Flight Rising players that may have left us for awhile come back and enjoy all of the things they may have missed while away. We know, however, that returning to game can be challenging when all of your dragons have lost their energy and you only have so many gathering turns to spend in order to feed them. Starting today, if you have not logged into Flight Rising for over 45 days, all of your dragons' energy levels will be set to full, allowing you a much better jumping off point towards returning to the fun. You need not do anything but log in![/quote] for a quick overview of what else has changed since you've been on you can check out the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2292781#post_2292781]Chronological update reference[/url]
@crispydeath
it was a feature added in last March with the Bounty of the Elements update
Quote:
Welcome Home!

With this event, we would love to welcome long-time Flight Rising players that may have left us for awhile come back and enjoy all of the things they may have missed while away. We know, however, that returning to game can be challenging when all of your dragons have lost their energy and you only have so many gathering turns to spend in order to feed them.

Starting today, if you have not logged into Flight Rising for over 45 days, all of your dragons' energy levels will be set to full, allowing you a much better jumping off point towards returning to the fun. You need not do anything but log in!

for a quick overview of what else has changed since you've been on you can check out the Chronological update reference
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts