Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | hey so eyes?
im sorry I haven't logged in ive been grounded lol but I m now back and I rly want to get my main dragon primal eyes but I am not sure which eye scroll or vials will do this? Is it the distempered sight?
im sorry I haven't logged in ive been grounded lol but I m now back and I rly want to get my main dragon primal eyes but I am not sure which eye scroll or vials will do this? Is it the distempered sight?
@sarali44 The only way to get primal eyes on an existing dragon is to use a vial of scattersight [item=Vial of Scattersight] But this is a rare, retired item and the chances of getting primal are 0.7% so the reality is you probably won't be able to. Tempered sight, as the description says, returns a dragon's eyes to common. So it won't give you primal.
@sarali44 The only way to get primal eyes on an existing dragon is to use a vial of scattersight Vial of Scattersight But this is a rare, retired item and the chances of getting primal are 0.7% so the reality is you probably won't be able to.

Tempered sight, as the description says, returns a dragon's eyes to common. So it won't give you primal.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@sarali44 Primal eyes come randomly from [item=vial of scattersight]. The odds of getting primal are, quite frankly, terrible. The item is also retired, so the prices are pretty steep and going up all the time.
@sarali44 Primal eyes come randomly from Vial of Scattersight . The odds of getting primal are, quite frankly, terrible. The item is also retired, so the prices are pretty steep and going up all the time.
@elfin oh ok thanks :(
@elfin oh ok thanks :(
@sarali44 Yeah, it sucks. I have a dragon I really want Multigaze on, and I gave up after using 100 scrolls and not getting it. :(
@sarali44 Yeah, it sucks. I have a dragon I really want Multigaze on, and I gave up after using 100 scrolls and not getting it. :(