Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Plz Help with Fairgrounds and Coliseum
So basically I'm having some problems with the Fairgrounds and Coliseum on the game. In the fairgrounds, when I enter games, they just enter on the loading screen and continue to load endlessly. I left the tab opened for a few hours and when I checked back on it, it was still loading. With the coliseum, it wont let me click any of the options. By this I mean it wont let me organize my party, battle, or even check my dragons stats.
Anyone have some advise?
So basically I'm having some problems with the Fairgrounds and Coliseum on the game. In the fairgrounds, when I enter games, they just enter on the loading screen and continue to load endlessly. I left the tab opened for a few hours and when I checked back on it, it was still loading. With the coliseum, it wont let me click any of the options. By this I mean it wont let me organize my party, battle, or even check my dragons stats.
Anyone have some advise?
@Ikkicaia
Try incognito/private mode. If that works, the issue is with one of your browser extensions. If it doesn't, try a different browser.
@Ikkicaia
Try incognito/private mode. If that works, the issue is with one of your browser extensions. If it doesn't, try a different browser.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@Ikkicaia

What browser are you using?
@Ikkicaia

What browser are you using?
badges_02.png
AJ | 27 | FR +3
Badges 2022 | 2021 | 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | Persistent | LDCC
REBIRTH.png
@kodak
Im using chrome
@kodak
Im using chrome
@Vendrus
Oh, how do I set it to incognito/private mode? And I'll try another extension
@Vendrus
Oh, how do I set it to incognito/private mode? And I'll try another extension
@Ikkicaia

Click on the three dots in the upper right corner of your browser to bring up the Chrome menu. Select "New incognito window."

Also, to let someone know you've responded you can ping them by putting an @ in front of their username.
@Ikkicaia

Click on the three dots in the upper right corner of your browser to bring up the Chrome menu. Select "New incognito window."

Also, to let someone know you've responded you can ping them by putting an @ in front of their username.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind
thank youuuu, ill see if it works
@Nightwind
thank youuuu, ill see if it works
@Ikkicaia

Firefox might be a little faster and put less strain on your computer! It's worth a try if the extension thing doesn't work. ^^
@Ikkicaia

Firefox might be a little faster and put less strain on your computer! It's worth a try if the extension thing doesn't work. ^^
badges_02.png
AJ | 27 | FR +3
Badges 2022 | 2021 | 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | Persistent | LDCC
REBIRTH.png
@Kodak
@Nightwind
@Vendrus
Thank you all sm ^^
It works now and I can get into the coliseum and the fairgrounds
@Kodak
@Nightwind
@Vendrus