Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | which thread should i put this in?
so a few of us on nature's discord talked about the rainbow road challenge, where you try to hatch dragons from every color in the color wheel. one person joked/suggested doing this with gen1s, which reminded me of my scatter project, so i thought it'd be fun to make a checklist with all the colors to toss on there, using the glim/gloom tile emojis as easy visual contrast for checking off

after making it, i and some others thought it would be good to provide the code for others for easy color checklists, but i have no idea whether i should just alter my test post here in the help center, or make a new post in guides (as a resource)? my post with the code is right on over here to check (it's just the post and the code right now, i'd spruce it up wherever i leave it)

side note -- if there's any way to make the code more condensed, please let me know! i considered doing [br] instead of enter line breaks but that may make it more cluttered/visually more difficult to read/alter
so a few of us on nature's discord talked about the rainbow road challenge, where you try to hatch dragons from every color in the color wheel. one person joked/suggested doing this with gen1s, which reminded me of my scatter project, so i thought it'd be fun to make a checklist with all the colors to toss on there, using the glim/gloom tile emojis as easy visual contrast for checking off

after making it, i and some others thought it would be good to provide the code for others for easy color checklists, but i have no idea whether i should just alter my test post here in the help center, or make a new post in guides (as a resource)? my post with the code is right on over here to check (it's just the post and the code right now, i'd spruce it up wherever i leave it)

side note -- if there's any way to make the code more condensed, please let me know! i considered doing [br] instead of enter line breaks but that may make it more cluttered/visually more difficult to read/alter
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
I think it could probably fit under "Quests & Challenges"?
I think it could probably fit under "Quests & Challenges"?
iuEBSJ3.png
Ljw7JvQ.png
o7ZCFYm.png
CTuU1r6.png oaolHwW.png
oNrZjs5.png
gYW0j5f.png
YMPbu9R.png transcatcher.png
@Mothlight i didn't mean the challenge, i meant the code i made! the emoji checklist :D
@Mothlight i didn't mean the challenge, i meant the code i made! the emoji checklist :D
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@Alphazi
Definitely guides - Help is just for requesting assistance, and nothing will stick around long enough to be a useful resource!
@Alphazi
Definitely guides - Help is just for requesting assistance, and nothing will stick around long enough to be a useful resource!
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@Vendrus thank you very much! i'll go post over there, thanks for clarifying ;v;/
@Vendrus thank you very much! i'll go post over there, thanks for clarifying ;v;/
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!