Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Price check! (help)
[center]Hello there! I have run out of love for my girl Louboutin! I would like to sell her but I dont know where to start... I am planning on selling her with every thing she has right now! ( even her familiar which is a companion btw ) pls ping [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24181815] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/241819/24181815_350.png[/img] [/url] here she is!! she has 6 pieces of art with all of the artists credits linked too I forgot all of the prices of all of her art... ( I tried looking back but the history was gone ) also she is 2 years old! ( idk if that will affect anything) [b]Thank you for your time![/b] [/center]
Hello there! I have run out of love for my girl Louboutin!
I would like to sell her but I dont know where to start...
I am planning on selling her with every thing she has right now! ( even her familiar which is a companion btw )

pls ping

24181815_350.png

here she is!! she has 6 pieces of art with all of the artists credits linked too
I forgot all of the prices of all of her art... ( I tried looking back but the history was gone )

also she is 2 years old! ( idk if that will affect anything)

Thank you for your time!
CyanMoo
⊱ ━━━━.⋅piVWE.gif⋅.━━━━ ⊰
Was Caat
Was flowerpower12345

2790840.png2785646.png2788843.png2791821.png
@flowerpower12345

She's not old enough to interest the oldie market (3 million id or less), her colors/genes aren't above 10k in the AH and her stats are going to need help if someone wanted to coli with her. To get a price above exalt prices for her you're going to need to find a buyer who likes the art and everything else she comes with.

Base her price on the artwork/items and check out interested people here.

Good luck selling!
@flowerpower12345

She's not old enough to interest the oldie market (3 million id or less), her colors/genes aren't above 10k in the AH and her stats are going to need help if someone wanted to coli with her. To get a price above exalt prices for her you're going to need to find a buyer who likes the art and everything else she comes with.

Base her price on the artwork/items and check out interested people here.

Good luck selling!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?