Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | How to post art?
1 2
Hi everyone! I have a trouble with uploading pictures to FR, specificly art. As I understand, to post a picture you need to know its URL. But how to find URL of a png or jpg picture in your gallery? I`ve clicked literary everywhere, but still can`t find it:( Please help!
Hi everyone! I have a trouble with uploading pictures to FR, specificly art. As I understand, to post a picture you need to know its URL. But how to find URL of a png or jpg picture in your gallery? I`ve clicked literary everywhere, but still can`t find it:( Please help!
@Linako

Right click on the picture itself and select Copy image url/address from the menu that pops up. or select open image in new tab/window and it'll be the url at the top of the window.

if you're on mobile you'll need to tap and hold the image for the menu to pop up.
@Linako

Right click on the picture itself and select Copy image url/address from the menu that pops up. or select open image in new tab/window and it'll be the url at the top of the window.

if you're on mobile you'll need to tap and hold the image for the menu to pop up.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
@Anourou

Thanks, but it didn`t help :(

The picture is in the gallery, not in internet, so I can`t open it in a new tab and when I right click on it, it doesn`t offer me to copy the url. It is not downloaded, but drawn in Graphic program. Mayby I should upload it somewhere to get the url?

I`ve got no idea what should I do
@Anourou

Thanks, but it didn`t help :(

The picture is in the gallery, not in internet, so I can`t open it in a new tab and when I right click on it, it doesn`t offer me to copy the url. It is not downloaded, but drawn in Graphic program. Mayby I should upload it somewhere to get the url?

I`ve got no idea what should I do
@Linako

in that case you'll need to upload it to an image hosting website such as imgur, photobucket, or even your twitter, tumblr, instagram, or facebook.

once uploaded, then you'll need to get the url.
@Linako

in that case you'll need to upload it to an image hosting website such as imgur, photobucket, or even your twitter, tumblr, instagram, or facebook.

once uploaded, then you'll need to get the url.
Welcome New Players!
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
@Anourou

Thanks, I`m gonna try it. Hope it works.

And if I post it for example in instagram, copy the url and than delete a post, will a picture still be seen on fr?
@Anourou

Thanks, I`m gonna try it. Hope it works.

And if I post it for example in instagram, copy the url and than delete a post, will a picture still be seen on fr?
@Linako

no, the picture will dissapear here too. all the bbcode does is reference the desired picture from where it's at, if there's nothing to show at the reference point, then there wonte be anything to show here.
@Linako

no, the picture will dissapear here too. all the bbcode does is reference the desired picture from where it's at, if there's nothing to show at the reference point, then there wonte be anything to show here.
Welcome New Players!
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
@Linako, I suggest Tumblr! That's what I use to upload my art.
@Linako, I suggest Tumblr! That's what I use to upload my art.
mn0cX9u.gif
@Phiastar

Thanks for the suggestion! By the way, is it possible to upload pictures with transparent background on Tumblr?
@Phiastar

Thanks for the suggestion! By the way, is it possible to upload pictures with transparent background on Tumblr?
@Linako, yes it is!!
@Linako, yes it is!!
mn0cX9u.gif
@Phiastar

That's great! Thanks a lot for help. Besides, I visited your page and your art is beautiful!
@Phiastar

That's great! Thanks a lot for help. Besides, I visited your page and your art is beautiful!
1 2