Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Flight Change: Arcane
1 2 3
@Snowballars
What does pinged mean btw?
@Snowballars
What does pinged mean btw?
puppo.png
Wishlist
Surprise Gift Thread
Free Dragon Thread
Transparent Transparent Transparent Transparent
wZZFWxY.png
We don’t have a lot of Dom stuff but we do plan a lot if we do have one

We also got neat prizes and badges for participating in Dom and other activities such as fund the bank or donations. We go some nifty raffles as well.

The community is nice but we are on the quiet side but we do have a discord.
We don’t have a lot of Dom stuff but we do plan a lot if we do have one

We also got neat prizes and badges for participating in Dom and other activities such as fund the bank or donations. We go some nifty raffles as well.

The community is nice but we are on the quiet side but we do have a discord.
image0.png
@SirenaSib
I mean I am not a big talker so I am fine with being quiet. How do you guys plan things and do raffles? would that be on forums or the discord? I've only recently started using forums yesterday so I still don't understand everything.
@SirenaSib
I mean I am not a big talker so I am fine with being quiet. How do you guys plan things and do raffles? would that be on forums or the discord? I've only recently started using forums yesterday so I still don't understand everything.
puppo.png
Wishlist
Surprise Gift Thread
Free Dragon Thread
wZZFWxY.png
Anything we do Flight wise goes to both.

When planing for Dom the leaders would send update pings using the pinglist (mass area of user names to be notified of a update) we commonly vote if we do concuest pushes but I think we do it for profit as well. We also vote if we find out another flight is concquesting the day we do it so we either agree to fight or agree for a new date.

The flight Dom has like 4 stickier pages
Dom 101, planner/schedual/guide, Dom fund and folder sales.

We also have sub groups for each Dom (trainer/holders/planers/ just a lot of jobs)
That anyone can join and it’s really easy to get the hang of (I’m a Dormer)

What else

Oh we also have atleast once a month raffles and other events just to get Arcane members active and give them something to do if we don’t Dom. We got a cool little IFR going.

Oh our artist are cool to they got some neat badges that I would so get if I wasnt busy
Anything we do Flight wise goes to both.

When planing for Dom the leaders would send update pings using the pinglist (mass area of user names to be notified of a update) we commonly vote if we do concuest pushes but I think we do it for profit as well. We also vote if we find out another flight is concquesting the day we do it so we either agree to fight or agree for a new date.

The flight Dom has like 4 stickier pages
Dom 101, planner/schedual/guide, Dom fund and folder sales.

We also have sub groups for each Dom (trainer/holders/planers/ just a lot of jobs)
That anyone can join and it’s really easy to get the hang of (I’m a Dormer)

What else

Oh we also have atleast once a month raffles and other events just to get Arcane members active and give them something to do if we don’t Dom. We got a cool little IFR going.

Oh our artist are cool to they got some neat badges that I would so get if I wasnt busy
image0.png
@SirenaSib
Sounds like fun. I kinda want to switch over right now.
@SirenaSib
Sounds like fun. I kinda want to switch over right now.
puppo.png
Wishlist
Surprise Gift Thread
Free Dragon Thread
wZZFWxY.png
Yeah sign ups for event and jobs are easy(if you can access the spreadsheet, but the owners can help you if you can’t)
Yeah sign ups for event and jobs are easy(if you can access the spreadsheet, but the owners can help you if you can’t)
image0.png
@SirenaSib
I was actually going to switch but then I realized that I can't till my nest hatches. I will be able to in 5 days.
@SirenaSib
I was actually going to switch but then I realized that I can't till my nest hatches. I will be able to in 5 days.
puppo.png
Wishlist
Surprise Gift Thread
Free Dragon Thread
wZZFWxY.png
@Rosebudstark

(and you two because of Dom information @SirenaSib @Snowballars)

SirenaSib already said most of it (and same, I'm going to sadly miss the badges for this push because RL.) We have a Dom push every month, generally in pattern of 2 profits followed by a conquest. We do in fact get dom pretty often when we go for it and have done so for some years now. Dom planning and other organising happens mainly off-site on Slack.

Forums are pretty quiet because most of the chatting happens on Slack and Discord and we've got pretty active groups on both.

Personally, I've stayed mainly because of the community. People are generally vey nice and supportive and I've made a lot of friends during my years here.

@Rosebudstark

(and you two because of Dom information @SirenaSib @Snowballars)

SirenaSib already said most of it (and same, I'm going to sadly miss the badges for this push because RL.) We have a Dom push every month, generally in pattern of 2 profits followed by a conquest. We do in fact get dom pretty often when we go for it and have done so for some years now. Dom planning and other organising happens mainly off-site on Slack.

Forums are pretty quiet because most of the chatting happens on Slack and Discord and we've got pretty active groups on both.

Personally, I've stayed mainly because of the community. People are generally vey nice and supportive and I've made a lot of friends during my years here.

hWsjkHE.png
@Elaendorlien
What is slack?
What do you mean by profits and conquest??
Sorry Im still trying to learn everything
@Elaendorlien
What is slack?
What do you mean by profits and conquest??
Sorry Im still trying to learn everything
puppo.png
Wishlist
Surprise Gift Thread
Free Dragon Thread
wZZFWxY.png
@Rosebudstark
hi! i know this is kind of irrelevant but if you plan on changing your flight plan i twell.. In my case i switchd ove from nature to plague and now i want to go back to nature before May. a hcange isn't bad but i couldn't get used to plague.
Ah and as for arcane, i think they're pretty fun people..a couple of my friends are from arcane flight!
also i think you could get more responses if you post this in flight rising discussions forum
@Rosebudstark
hi! i know this is kind of irrelevant but if you plan on changing your flight plan i twell.. In my case i switchd ove from nature to plague and now i want to go back to nature before May. a hcange isn't bad but i couldn't get used to plague.
Ah and as for arcane, i think they're pretty fun people..a couple of my friends are from arcane flight!
also i think you could get more responses if you post this in flight rising discussions forum

9Ec97kg.png
1 2 3