Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Flight Change: Arcane
1 2 3
I've been thinking of switching to the Arcane flight for a while but I still don't know if I should. Is it worth it to switch?
I know its a 6 month stay minimum if I do and if I want to switch again its a lot of gems. I also have no idea how the fight is over there.
Has anyone been in the Arcane fight and could tell me what type of people they are?
Like are they always active? Do they keep to themselves? Do they help others? are they more of an exalt flight and take their dominance seriously? Or are they more breeders? Do they tend to be roleplayers?
I know not everyone will be the same, but I want some sort of idea of who resides in the Arcane flight.
I've been thinking of switching to the Arcane flight for a while but I still don't know if I should. Is it worth it to switch?
I know its a 6 month stay minimum if I do and if I want to switch again its a lot of gems. I also have no idea how the fight is over there.
Has anyone been in the Arcane fight and could tell me what type of people they are?
Like are they always active? Do they keep to themselves? Do they help others? are they more of an exalt flight and take their dominance seriously? Or are they more breeders? Do they tend to be roleplayers?
I know not everyone will be the same, but I want some sort of idea of who resides in the Arcane flight.
puppo.png
Wishlist
Surprise Gift Thread
Free Dragon Thread
Transparent Transparent Transparent Transparent
wZZFWxY.png
I don't think we are very active or social. Idk tho. I almost never go to arcane forums. But I do know that we almost never get dom.
I don't think we are very active or social. Idk tho. I almost never go to arcane forums. But I do know that we almost never get dom.
Click them! --> Christmas Dragons! | Wishlist!
My FR memes!! | Dragon Sales!!!

I don't mind pings or messages :) I would be glad to be an Arcane nest for free! Lvl 18 free brewing. Just send materials + treasure.
OfF9Gci.gif
@Snowballars
Ok. Thank you!
What do you like about your flight btw?
@Snowballars
Ok. Thank you!
What do you like about your flight btw?
puppo.png
Wishlist
Surprise Gift Thread
Free Dragon Thread
wZZFWxY.png
I was in Arcane before I switched to light, but I wasn't really involved in the community back then so I can't really tell you what it's like from experience, but I've heard its nice.

What do you like about Arcane? Do you see yourself liking it better there than fire? Its not permanent, so you can change back, and the price doesn't even seem that bad when you break it down to three weeks of daily fairgrounds money alone.

If the pros outweigh the cons, I'd say go for it!
I was in Arcane before I switched to light, but I wasn't really involved in the community back then so I can't really tell you what it's like from experience, but I've heard its nice.

What do you like about Arcane? Do you see yourself liking it better there than fire? Its not permanent, so you can change back, and the price doesn't even seem that bad when you break it down to three weeks of daily fairgrounds money alone.

If the pros outweigh the cons, I'd say go for it!
IMG_8704.png
I joined arcane because the description was most relatable and I think space is p cool. I like the lair background design a lot. I like all the eye variations too, especially primal. I just checked the sales and theres actually a lot of free things lol.
I joined arcane because the description was most relatable and I think space is p cool. I like the lair background design a lot. I like all the eye variations too, especially primal. I just checked the sales and theres actually a lot of free things lol.

I don't mind pings or messages :) I would be glad to be an Arcane nest for free! Lvl 18 free brewing. Just send materials + treasure.
OfF9Gci.gif
@snowballars
I like they primal eyes too. I also relate to the description a lot and I like the purple.
What do you mean free stuff?
@snowballars
I like they primal eyes too. I also relate to the description a lot and I like the purple.
What do you mean free stuff?
puppo.png
Wishlist
Surprise Gift Thread
Free Dragon Thread
wZZFWxY.png
@Flutes
I like the primal eyes and how the eyes are purple. Since I've realized that Im Ace, Ive liked purple a lot more for some reason. I also relate to the description a lot.
@Flutes
I like the primal eyes and how the eyes are purple. Since I've realized that Im Ace, Ive liked purple a lot more for some reason. I also relate to the description a lot.
puppo.png
Wishlist
Surprise Gift Thread
Free Dragon Thread
wZZFWxY.png
Plenty of free dragon threads. Theres a big free familiar thread too with 2,933 replies.
Plenty of free dragon threads. Theres a big free familiar thread too with 2,933 replies.

OfF9Gci.gif
@Snowballars
Wow. How do those work btw? You just request one of their dragons and they just send it via crossroads, free??
@Snowballars
Wow. How do those work btw? You just request one of their dragons and they just send it via crossroads, free??
puppo.png
Wishlist
Surprise Gift Thread
Free Dragon Thread
wZZFWxY.png
Yep that's how they do it! Most list some dragons they want to get rid of and ask to be pinged with the id or name of a dreg.
Yep that's how they do it! Most list some dragons they want to get rid of and ask to be pinged with the id or name of a dreg.

OfF9Gci.gif
1 2 3