Help Center
Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Hibernal Den question
I can't seem to wrap my head around this quite yet because there's too many words in the update for me to process at once

so like

before this, my maximum lair capacity was 95 dragons

with the addition of the hibernal den am I still only allowed to own 95 dragons or is the hibernal den gonna add +whatever to how many dragons i am able to own?
I can't seem to wrap my head around this quite yet because there's too many words in the update for me to process at once

so like

before this, my maximum lair capacity was 95 dragons

with the addition of the hibernal den am I still only allowed to own 95 dragons or is the hibernal den gonna add +whatever to how many dragons i am able to own?
I'm still working that out myself... It's quite confusing!
I'm still working that out myself... It's quite confusing!
Signature in Progress: Ideas more than welcome! Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come.
-Revelation 4: 8b
Always want: Money, genes, lore advice, funny jokes, Harry Potter memes
The old maximum lair capacity was actually 200 dragons. The hibernal den adds another 405 slots for a new maximum of 605.

You still have to buy the slots to get them, though, except the five hibernal lair slots you get for free. (Hibernal lair slots are bought with either items or gems.)
The old maximum lair capacity was actually 200 dragons. The hibernal den adds another 405 slots for a new maximum of 605.

You still have to buy the slots to get them, though, except the five hibernal lair slots you get for free. (Hibernal lair slots are bought with either items or gems.)
We're made of rock, but we're the biggest softies of all. XIvT0rs.png
Hibernal den adds slots. I had 115 before
Hibernal den adds slots. I had 115 before
3q0leXl.png
You have active dragon slots (your lair) + the den. If you max out both it's 605 slots.
You have active dragon slots (your lair) + the den. If you max out both it's 605 slots.
854_0b2828e6da7a7fa3_I.gif
thank you!
thank you!
Hi @JunKurosu, I see you've gotten and answer but I've moved this to the Help forum all the same, so that it might help others. Cheers!
Hi @JunKurosu, I see you've gotten and answer but I've moved this to the Help forum all the same, so that it might help others. Cheers!
UAUhbZI.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

Breeding Color Spectrum Generatorvacationing in Wind until 12/8