Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Lair keeps messing up??
My lair keeps reorganizing itself without me pressing organize. It keeps messing up my setup and moving my pairs apart and it bothers me. I need my lair the way I intended it to be and it's gonna be a pain to organize every day when I did it the day before
My lair keeps reorganizing itself without me pressing organize. It keeps messing up my setup and moving my pairs apart and it bothers me. I need my lair the way I intended it to be and it's gonna be a pain to organize every day when I did it the day before
@Deckerstar

There's a bug related to age that causes dragons to wander when you do things like buy/sell/trade or look at their pages. Supposedly if you organize your lair from oldest to youngest and never do anything but hatch nests and sell dragons they stop moving.

By the time I heard of that fix I had over 100 dragons and since it keeps happening while you rearrange I gave up and resigned myself to free-ranging dragons.

There's also a stalker bug where a random dragon will jump pages and always be on the page you load as you go to different pages on your lair.

Both of these bugs can be made worse by putting a very old dragon at the end of your lair and newly hatched dragons on your first page.

These bugs have been with us since the beginning and we're not likely to get a fix until the lair update. I'm sorry there's no better news.
@Deckerstar

There's a bug related to age that causes dragons to wander when you do things like buy/sell/trade or look at their pages. Supposedly if you organize your lair from oldest to youngest and never do anything but hatch nests and sell dragons they stop moving.

By the time I heard of that fix I had over 100 dragons and since it keeps happening while you rearrange I gave up and resigned myself to free-ranging dragons.

There's also a stalker bug where a random dragon will jump pages and always be on the page you load as you go to different pages on your lair.

Both of these bugs can be made worse by putting a very old dragon at the end of your lair and newly hatched dragons on your first page.

These bugs have been with us since the beginning and we're not likely to get a fix until the lair update. I'm sorry there's no better news.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
I hope they do fix it tbh
I hope they do fix it tbh