Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Starting a Hatchery
Okay, I am only about a week old on this game but I really want to start a hatchery. I have a banner image but it I can't figure out how to get that onto my signature because it wont preview as a picture it just ends up an unusable link. Can someone help me? Also once I get the banner how do I make it link to the hatchery with those cool multiple tab things I see? The ones that say rules and it takes you there and then dragons and so on? I probably sound like such a confused newbie but I guess I am hahaha.
Okay, I am only about a week old on this game but I really want to start a hatchery. I have a banner image but it I can't figure out how to get that onto my signature because it wont preview as a picture it just ends up an unusable link. Can someone help me? Also once I get the banner how do I make it link to the hatchery with those cool multiple tab things I see? The ones that say rules and it takes you there and then dragons and so on? I probably sound like such a confused newbie but I guess I am hahaha.
endU6eh.pngY8EPbed.pngVnVpM09.pngDfkLbfc.pngo72-d3-Bes333.pngo72-d3-Bes333.pngRXHRSOi.pngf13XD8e.pngo72-d1-Bes333.pngo125-d02-Bes333.pngm37-02-book.pngm37-01-book.pngLTcKgKh.pngoEsrVHQ.pngo125-d01-Bes333.pngo125-d04-Bes333.pngo125-d03-Bes333.pngoYSaxoJ.pngo72-d2-Bes333.pngo125-d05-Bes333.png
@Bes333

To use it you need to first upload your image to an image hosting site. From there you'll need to get the url of the image and not the page it's on to post. Info on BBCode here.

To do multiple tabs you need to break up your image into multiple pieces that get their own url. Then you can use them together and add in the separate image urls and link urls.

Hatchery Guide

Beginner's Guide to setting up Banners and Breeding Cards.
@Bes333

To use it you need to first upload your image to an image hosting site. From there you'll need to get the url of the image and not the page it's on to post. Info on BBCode here.

To do multiple tabs you need to break up your image into multiple pieces that get their own url. Then you can use them together and add in the separate image urls and link urls.

Hatchery Guide

Beginner's Guide to setting up Banners and Breeding Cards.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?