Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Value of an Eternally Youthful Dragon
1 2
Ok, so I made Anna permanently youthful last year, and I’m wondering how much I can get for her. She is unbred, a Halloween baby, and has a kind of interesting ID number, starting with 4646. The dragon in question is below in the link. I would like an answer as soon as possible, I have another 30 minute session of exercises to do in 45 minutes at noon. If you post after I leave for that session, I will get back to you after I am finished thank you for your help in advance! The only reason I want to sell my permanently youthful dragon is that I’m just not all that attached anymore... I would like to get the same amount I paid for the scroll if possible, which was 400k treasure, if that isn’t possible then I would accept 300k or half of what I paid, 200k.

Anna!!!
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=56830&tab=dragon&did=46462869
Ok, so I made Anna permanently youthful last year, and I’m wondering how much I can get for her. She is unbred, a Halloween baby, and has a kind of interesting ID number, starting with 4646. The dragon in question is below in the link. I would like an answer as soon as possible, I have another 30 minute session of exercises to do in 45 minutes at noon. If you post after I leave for that session, I will get back to you after I am finished thank you for your help in advance! The only reason I want to sell my permanently youthful dragon is that I’m just not all that attached anymore... I would like to get the same amount I paid for the scroll if possible, which was 400k treasure, if that isn’t possible then I would accept 300k or half of what I paid, 200k.

Anna!!!
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=56830&tab=dragon&did=46462869
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
30 minutes and counting left until my exercise session, then I can’t post for thirty minutes. Come on guys, I don’t want my permanently youthful dragon to be fodder... if I get the info that she isn’t worth much then I’ll be keeping her.
30 minutes and counting left until my exercise session, then I can’t post for thirty minutes. Come on guys, I don’t want my permanently youthful dragon to be fodder... if I get the info that she isn’t worth much then I’ll be keeping her.
9 minutes left then I’m gone for my exercises. They’re very important for my wrist to heal perfectly.
9 minutes left then I’m gone for my exercises. They’re very important for my wrist to heal perfectly.
I'm not great at pricing but I'd suggest looking on the AH for dragons similar to the one you have, eternally youthful dragons are selling from 120g and up from there and in treasure 350k+
I'm not great at pricing but I'd suggest looking on the AH for dragons similar to the one you have, eternally youthful dragons are selling from 120g and up from there and in treasure 350k+
dczo4xi-76021b90-6931-49ef-b867-594928959049.pngdczo4wy-997fb76c-c66b-41d9-9247-08a8401fa432.pngdczo4x6-7e0f423d-a90d-494e-aea7-3a7d008128ff.pngdczo4wq-9703710d-590f-4992-848c-fa304469297d.png
Good god that’s a horrible price. I’m not selling her then, she’s a Halloween dragon too, so I was sure she would fetch more than a lousy 120g. I’ve also had horrible luck with treasure selling as well so I give up.
Good god that’s a horrible price. I’m not selling her then, she’s a Halloween dragon too, so I was sure she would fetch more than a lousy 120g. I’ve also had horrible luck with treasure selling as well so I give up.
Either way, topic closed, problem solved. Turns out she’s basically fodder in people’s eyes.
Either way, topic closed, problem solved. Turns out she’s basically fodder in people’s eyes.
@Luvia

In general, Help forum is slow and not good for quick answers - it can easily take a half a day or more before a person with the right information comes online. Especially with dragon pricing, so if you want less-generalised opinions it's best to wait.

It's rare to get back even a fraction of what you used to gene/perma-hatchling a dragon, but honestly, even 120g is a high price for a dragon - most go for under 50kt, and fodder price is generally 3.5kt for a hatchling.

The lowest perma-hatchling is indeed 120g at the moment, but that's an outlier: more proper LAHs are 200g and 350kt. Personally I like her and would price higher than LAH, but I have no idea how well perma-hatchling prices reflect the actual market situation (like the only other starmap-hatchling is 1500g.)

If you want the date to be a factor Dragon Sales forum is better than AH since that way you can actually advertise it.
@Luvia

In general, Help forum is slow and not good for quick answers - it can easily take a half a day or more before a person with the right information comes online. Especially with dragon pricing, so if you want less-generalised opinions it's best to wait.

It's rare to get back even a fraction of what you used to gene/perma-hatchling a dragon, but honestly, even 120g is a high price for a dragon - most go for under 50kt, and fodder price is generally 3.5kt for a hatchling.

The lowest perma-hatchling is indeed 120g at the moment, but that's an outlier: more proper LAHs are 200g and 350kt. Personally I like her and would price higher than LAH, but I have no idea how well perma-hatchling prices reflect the actual market situation (like the only other starmap-hatchling is 1500g.)

If you want the date to be a factor Dragon Sales forum is better than AH since that way you can actually advertise it.
hWsjkHE.png
Hello @Luvia! In the future, please leave your original title intact, even once an answer has been found. That's because it's helpful to others in the future to see both question and answer. Thanks! From the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/help/749462]Flight Rising Welcome Sticky[/url], which is located at the top of this forum: [quote][b]In the Help Center and Bug Reports forum:[/b] Keep your thread title topical even if solved, someone may have the same question you did![/quote] Please also keep in mind that bumping threads in Help by demanding fast answers is spam. It can take time for questions to be answered. Thanks! :)
Hello @Luvia! In the future, please leave your original title intact, even once an answer has been found. That's because it's helpful to others in the future to see both question and answer. Thanks!

From the Flight Rising Welcome Sticky, which is located at the top of this forum:
Quote:
In the Help Center and Bug Reports forum:
Keep your thread title topical even if solved, someone may have the same question you did!

Please also keep in mind that bumping threads in Help by demanding fast answers is spam. It can take time for questions to be answered. Thanks! :)

Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@Luvia
I think it was probably the 'I would like an answer as soon as possible', 'Come on guys' and the repeated posts within a very short amount of time when your post was already near or at the top of the forum.

You should definitely feel welcome to ask again, but remember that everyone here is volunteering their time to help you, and will do so on their own timescale rather than yours! Similarly, no-one will be expecting answers back from you on a schedule, so you don't need to worry about being back 30 minute, an hour or a day later.
@Luvia
I think it was probably the 'I would like an answer as soon as possible', 'Come on guys' and the repeated posts within a very short amount of time when your post was already near or at the top of the forum.

You should definitely feel welcome to ask again, but remember that everyone here is volunteering their time to help you, and will do so on their own timescale rather than yours! Similarly, no-one will be expecting answers back from you on a schedule, so you don't need to worry about being back 30 minute, an hour or a day later.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@Luvia

The date of halloween dragons is only really important if they also have Halloween colours. Fuchsia/Strawberry/Cantaloupe is not a halloween colour scheme, generally speaking, so she's not likely to grab the attention of a lot of Halloween dragon collectors. Anybody can hatch a nest on the 31st of October, that in and of itself doesn't make a dragon special.

Personally, I think she's fodder. I wouldn't pay more than bottom dollar for her, because I don't think she's anything special. Her genes are busy, her ID isn't particularly interesting, she isn't first generation and her colours are a bit of a mish-mash with no real scheme.

Furthermore, if I did like her for her colours or another point of interest, the fact that I would have to pay more to reverse the Eternally Youthful status would put me right off.

Other people might really like her, but that's the thing about the Help forum -- you'll get a lot of different opinions. It's hard to say what's correct and what's accurate varies wildly due to opinions.

You could always try and shift her on the forums and ask for a high price, or stick her in the AH at a high price and see if anybody bites. It might be that somebody will like her, or has a thing for EY dragons! Otherwise, you might be better off keeping her. It's rare to make back the money spent on any sort of scroll.

Good luck, whatever you choose to do with her!
@Luvia

The date of halloween dragons is only really important if they also have Halloween colours. Fuchsia/Strawberry/Cantaloupe is not a halloween colour scheme, generally speaking, so she's not likely to grab the attention of a lot of Halloween dragon collectors. Anybody can hatch a nest on the 31st of October, that in and of itself doesn't make a dragon special.

Personally, I think she's fodder. I wouldn't pay more than bottom dollar for her, because I don't think she's anything special. Her genes are busy, her ID isn't particularly interesting, she isn't first generation and her colours are a bit of a mish-mash with no real scheme.

Furthermore, if I did like her for her colours or another point of interest, the fact that I would have to pay more to reverse the Eternally Youthful status would put me right off.

Other people might really like her, but that's the thing about the Help forum -- you'll get a lot of different opinions. It's hard to say what's correct and what's accurate varies wildly due to opinions.

You could always try and shift her on the forums and ask for a high price, or stick her in the AH at a high price and see if anybody bites. It might be that somebody will like her, or has a thing for EY dragons! Otherwise, you might be better off keeping her. It's rare to make back the money spent on any sort of scroll.

Good luck, whatever you choose to do with her!
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
1 2