Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Two-Year-Old Dragon Pricing?
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22481936] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/224820/22481936_350.png[/img] [/url] I have this lovely and was wondering if dragons that are two years old or dragons whose ID numbers start with 2 (hers is 22481936) are worth more or not :) If anyone has an estimate for her please let me know! If it helps, she is also an XXY :)

22481936_350.png

I have this lovely and was wondering if dragons that are two years old or dragons whose ID numbers start with 2 (hers is 22481936) are worth more or not :)

If anyone has an estimate for her please let me know!
If it helps, she is also an XXY :)
They/Them
Feel Free to Ping!
Wishlist
Selling
Milo's Thrift Shop
Show Me Dragons!
1606_400px_milohilay_by_miirshroom-dcgb7sz.png
@Milohilay,

I'm afraid age only tends to influence price if the dragon is at least 5, maybe 4 at a push, years old. In addition, the correlation between her age and the start of her ID will cease to exit in April, when she turns 3.

Your best course of action would be to check the Auction House to see what similar dragons are selling for, but though she's pretty, she's likely not to fetch much more than exalt price unless you find the right buyer. Good luck though, I hope you manage to find a nice home for her! (I assume you're trying to sell her?)
@Milohilay,

I'm afraid age only tends to influence price if the dragon is at least 5, maybe 4 at a push, years old. In addition, the correlation between her age and the start of her ID will cease to exit in April, when she turns 3.

Your best course of action would be to check the Auction House to see what similar dragons are selling for, but though she's pretty, she's likely not to fetch much more than exalt price unless you find the right buyer. Good luck though, I hope you manage to find a nice home for her! (I assume you're trying to sell her?)
Lore
Hatchery
Dream Dragons
bepadepadept line long line short boop bepepepep
VPsWmjb.gif
@Milohilay unfortunately 8-digits aren't worth anything on age alone; the "official" oldie cutoff is in the 7-digit range at 3mil. past that, some 7-digits can be a bit valuable, but not by much since there's still so many of them; 8-digits are even less desirable.

add in her extensive offspring list with a few Unnameds and i'm afraid she's not worth anything more than fodder. :/
@Milohilay unfortunately 8-digits aren't worth anything on age alone; the "official" oldie cutoff is in the 7-digit range at 3mil. past that, some 7-digits can be a bit valuable, but not by much since there's still so many of them; 8-digits are even less desirable.

add in her extensive offspring list with a few Unnameds and i'm afraid she's not worth anything more than fodder. :/
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@Allstohel @After

Thank you for your help! I wasn't sure myself, but I wanted to make sure before I sold her or gave her away to anyone ^^

Thanks again!!
@Allstohel @After

Thank you for your help! I wasn't sure myself, but I wanted to make sure before I sold her or gave her away to anyone ^^

Thanks again!!
They/Them
Feel Free to Ping!
Wishlist
Selling
Milo's Thrift Shop
Show Me Dragons!
1606_400px_milohilay_by_miirshroom-dcgb7sz.png