Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Making a game...
Hello everyone! I've started making my first game about that site (it's platform) i want to know where i can sell it? In art shop or creative corner? Thank you everyone
Hello everyone! I've started making my first game about that site (it's platform) i want to know where i can sell it? In art shop or creative corner? Thank you everyone
@EchoDino
What do you mean by 'that site' or 'it's platform'? Also, what kind of thing are you considering a game? A forum game idea? Software? Flash game?
@EchoDino
What do you mean by 'that site' or 'it's platform'? Also, what kind of thing are you considering a game? A forum game idea? Software? Flash game?
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@vendrus
I mean by that site it's Flight rising
And it is.... Created by Game maker studio i 8
@vendrus
I mean by that site it's Flight rising
And it is.... Created by Game maker studio i 8
It doesn't works with flash
It doesn't works with flash
@EchoDino
If it involves Flight Rising stuff, I am 99% sure that it would be breaking ToS to make any kind of profit off it, or at least it's a really dubious situation. If you just want to let people play it for free that's probably okay, but you'd have to ask staff to be sure.

Edit: I would personally class it under the 'tangible items' clause to be generous, but either way it'd be leveraging Flight Rising IP and userbase to sell it.
@EchoDino
If it involves Flight Rising stuff, I am 99% sure that it would be breaking ToS to make any kind of profit off it, or at least it's a really dubious situation. If you just want to let people play it for free that's probably okay, but you'd have to ask staff to be sure.

Edit: I would personally class it under the 'tangible items' clause to be generous, but either way it'd be leveraging Flight Rising IP and userbase to sell it.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
As a general FYI, creating a game (platform, analog or digital, etc) using our intellectual property is a violation of our Terms of Use.

@EchoDino (and anyone else interested in game design), whatever game you develop should use a world, art, and characters of your own original creation and not that of ours or any other company.
As a general FYI, creating a game (platform, analog or digital, etc) using our intellectual property is a violation of our Terms of Use.

@EchoDino (and anyone else interested in game design), whatever game you develop should use a world, art, and characters of your own original creation and not that of ours or any other company.
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2019-01-24 08:28:17" ] (and anyone else interested in game design), whatever game you develop should use a world, art, and characters of your own original creation and not that of ours or any other company. [/quote] @Aequorin (Not sure if quoting pings, sorry if it does and I pinged you twice.) (Since this is related, I'll post this here.) If I were to design, say the Elemental Deities as bosses for like an RPG but never actually make the game (As in I won't create the code and produce/sell it, but I would make stat blocks and abilities for the Deities.) Would this be legal? It's kinda like making FR dragons into pokemon and thinking up their moves and such.
Aequorin wrote on 2019-01-24 08:28:17:
(and anyone else interested in game design), whatever game you develop should use a world, art, and characters of your own original creation and not that of ours or any other company.
@Aequorin (Not sure if quoting pings, sorry if it does and I pinged you twice.) (Since this is related, I'll post this here.)

If I were to design, say the Elemental Deities as bosses for like an RPG but never actually make the game (As in I won't create the code and produce/sell it, but I would make stat blocks and abilities for the Deities.) Would this be legal?

It's kinda like making FR dragons into pokemon and thinking up their moves and such.
Please ping me if you are replying to me. This can be done by adding an @ to my name in the quote’s code.

I *was* going to have an art shop, but my tablet broke. Yay.