Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Looking for Updating Familiar Guide
Hello,

I'm looking for a guide that will automatically update all of my familiars. My current spreadsheet, I'm off by 4 familiars for some reason and need to figure out which ones I missed checking off.

This is the current spreadsheet I am using: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pa2PvNVDYt9rH4RTsnm1sqopGZ619i3OoEouPs6sUAo/edit?usp=sharing

It shows that I only have 600 recorded, but I have 604 in my beastiary.
Hello,

I'm looking for a guide that will automatically update all of my familiars. My current spreadsheet, I'm off by 4 familiars for some reason and need to figure out which ones I missed checking off.

This is the current spreadsheet I am using: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pa2PvNVDYt9rH4RTsnm1sqopGZ619i3OoEouPs6sUAo/edit?usp=sharing

It shows that I only have 600 recorded, but I have 604 in my beastiary.
RK2q3qt.pnguCZgS26.png
@Starstream

Anything that automatically populates data pulled from the site counts as datamining and falls under the no botting rules. The only way to record all your familiars is to do it manually.
@Starstream

Anything that automatically populates data pulled from the site counts as datamining and falls under the no botting rules. The only way to record all your familiars is to do it manually.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@Starstream

SeaCrest is correct. However, ElvenArtist is keeping an updated spread sheet manually and pinging people when updates occur. The last update is located here.

Current familiar count is 721.
@Starstream

SeaCrest is correct. However, ElvenArtist is keeping an updated spread sheet manually and pinging people when updates occur. The last update is located here.

Current familiar count is 721.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Starstream
If you're on Windows, I'm going to suggest my Bestiary Companion software (link in sig). Built-in updates with new releases, searching, sorting and filtering in ways no spreadsheet can do!
@Starstream
If you're on Windows, I'm going to suggest my Bestiary Companion software (link in sig). Built-in updates with new releases, searching, sorting and filtering in ways no spreadsheet can do!
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
Oh man! I didn’t know that was against the rules.

@Vendrus Would that break the rules or no?
Oh man! I didn’t know that was against the rules.

@Vendrus Would that break the rules or no?
RK2q3qt.pnguCZgS26.png
@Starstream
EDIT:
Unfortunately, it turns out that while it doesn't break any site use rules, FR cannot allow third-party software download links on their website! It still exists, but if you're interested you'll need to contact me offsite using Discord (I'm in both Wind and Earth OOF discords)
@Starstream
EDIT:
Unfortunately, it turns out that while it doesn't break any site use rules, FR cannot allow third-party software download links on their website! It still exists, but if you're interested you'll need to contact me offsite using Discord (I'm in both Wind and Earth OOF discords)
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png