Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Best bet for treasure in coli
Hey, I was wondering what the best way to make treasure in the coliseum with 3 stoned level 25s is? I'm talking mathematically here - highest profit per hour average.

Fodder training? If so, what would fodder prices need to be to make it better than regular coliseum grinding? What level is optimal for exaltation?

Coliseum grinding? What's usually considered the "staple" venue for highest hoard sale / easy to sell items total treasure gained?

I do the fairgrounds every day, but I'm looking to maximize the amount of treasure gained per day some more. Thanks for any help you can provide!
Hey, I was wondering what the best way to make treasure in the coliseum with 3 stoned level 25s is? I'm talking mathematically here - highest profit per hour average.

Fodder training? If so, what would fodder prices need to be to make it better than regular coliseum grinding? What level is optimal for exaltation?

Coliseum grinding? What's usually considered the "staple" venue for highest hoard sale / easy to sell items total treasure gained?

I do the fairgrounds every day, but I'm looking to maximize the amount of treasure gained per day some more. Thanks for any help you can provide!
@Scrypt

Nope, it's not that easy. You'll need to figure out your average battle per minute rate per venue and then price every drop every day to see which venue pays out the best on any given day. Depending on new Swipp/Baldwin trades, festivals or other special events these can change instantly.

That being said, check out Maki's synopsis of hoardsell value per battle/hour and Sylvandyr's guide to optimal training levels. Again, a lot will depend on your team, your battle per minute rate, and average exalt payout vs. dom battle payouts (when flights contest) vs. the adult fodder floor.

Also, toss something in Baldwin every 30 minutes to transmute. It's nearly free, takes a minor amount of time and the sell the transmutes as they are called for in newer recipes.
@Scrypt

Nope, it's not that easy. You'll need to figure out your average battle per minute rate per venue and then price every drop every day to see which venue pays out the best on any given day. Depending on new Swipp/Baldwin trades, festivals or other special events these can change instantly.

That being said, check out Maki's synopsis of hoardsell value per battle/hour and Sylvandyr's guide to optimal training levels. Again, a lot will depend on your team, your battle per minute rate, and average exalt payout vs. dom battle payouts (when flights contest) vs. the adult fodder floor.

Also, toss something in Baldwin every 30 minutes to transmute. It's nearly free, takes a minor amount of time and the sell the transmutes as they are called for in newer recipes.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?