Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Dragon Bio won't load? [SOLVED]
Okay, so I was editing my dragon's Celestia's bio. Pretty normal until I save and nothing appears.

Now, of course, I panic and think I lost her entire bio(It was decently sized and I didn't want to lose it and have to do it all over again.), so I quickly go back a page and thankfully, its still there. I copy the info and submit again, only to be met with the same screen.

Now, when I click the edit button, all the info still pops up like its there. But the physical bio isn't showing. I asked some people on discord and it wasn't loading for them either.

I've tried reloading the page, refreshing, no avail. It's just her bio coding not working, as all the others in my lair seem to load? I've never had a problem with this, either, as I've had dragons with bigger coding in them that work fine.

If anyone knows how to help with this, please let me know! Thank you! <3

Edit: I've also refreshed my cache and that didn't work either.

Also apologies if this goes in bug reports! ;v;
Okay, so I was editing my dragon's Celestia's bio. Pretty normal until I save and nothing appears.

Now, of course, I panic and think I lost her entire bio(It was decently sized and I didn't want to lose it and have to do it all over again.), so I quickly go back a page and thankfully, its still there. I copy the info and submit again, only to be met with the same screen.

Now, when I click the edit button, all the info still pops up like its there. But the physical bio isn't showing. I asked some people on discord and it wasn't loading for them either.

I've tried reloading the page, refreshing, no avail. It's just her bio coding not working, as all the others in my lair seem to load? I've never had a problem with this, either, as I've had dragons with bigger coding in them that work fine.

If anyone knows how to help with this, please let me know! Thank you! <3

Edit: I've also refreshed my cache and that didn't work either.

Also apologies if this goes in bug reports! ;v;
watervs1.pngKcLnKzn.gif0QCa9p8.pngwatervs1.png
@EclipseSenpai sounds like a case of a missing bracket. if you check your code over carefully (or paste it here and we'll take a look) and add in the missing bracket, it should show up again.
@EclipseSenpai sounds like a case of a missing bracket. if you check your code over carefully (or paste it here and we'll take a look) and add in the missing bracket, it should show up again.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After Ah, yeah, that's what it was! I've never messed that up before so I kinda freaked out lol. Thank you so much!
@After Ah, yeah, that's what it was! I've never messed that up before so I kinda freaked out lol. Thank you so much!
watervs1.pngKcLnKzn.gif0QCa9p8.pngwatervs1.png