Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Best Fairgrounds game?
Which game gives the most treasure the fastest? EXCEPT GLIMMER AND GLOOM i hate it
Which game gives the most treasure the fastest? EXCEPT GLIMMER AND GLOOM i hate it
tumblr_n71kk0sRav1raxlx4o5_5001.jpg
Glimmer and gloom.

Use a guide and you will be maxed out in less than half an hour.

Edit: @BumbleCandy forgot to ping
Glimmer and gloom.

Use a guide and you will be maxed out in less than half an hour.

Edit: @BumbleCandy forgot to ping
@Ekon grrrrr look at the edit
@Ekon grrrrr look at the edit
@BumbleCandy

If you're willing to learn the algorithms for Glimmer and Gloom then Glimmer and Gloom is by a wide margin.

Source with data keep reading and it links to a guide.

In response to the edit, it also has the other games ranked too
@BumbleCandy

If you're willing to learn the algorithms for Glimmer and Gloom then Glimmer and Gloom is by a wide margin.

Source with data keep reading and it links to a guide.

In response to the edit, it also has the other games ranked too
@Dagomor GRRRR
@Dagomor GRRRR
@BumbleCandy

Then artiracture or shockswitch. They take significantly longer though and are both a bit frustrating (personal oppinion) because they are timed games.
@BumbleCandy

Then artiracture or shockswitch. They take significantly longer though and are both a bit frustrating (personal oppinion) because they are timed games.
@Ekon Thank you! What mode in ShowSwitch do you recommend?
@Ekon Thank you! What mode in ShowSwitch do you recommend?
@BumbleCandy

That I can't say. I think I played medium or hard. Try yourself out. The longer you manage to keep up and the more points you make the more treasure.
@BumbleCandy

That I can't say. I think I played medium or hard. Try yourself out. The longer you manage to keep up and the more points you make the more treasure.
@BumbleCandy,

I recommend Easy in Shockswitch - I used it before G&G came out, and I always had the best payouts from easy mode
@BumbleCandy,

I recommend Easy in Shockswitch - I used it before G&G came out, and I always had the best payouts from easy mode
Lore
Hatchery
Dream Dragons
bepadepadept line long line short boop bepepepep
VPsWmjb.gif