Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | hatchling question?
Hi there, I am new and still learning, one thing I am curious about is what happens when a nest is ready to hatch, but you don't have enough room in your Lair for all the hatchlings?

I am kind of assuming that it will probably tell you you don't have enough room for them and they won't hatch until you make the room, but I'm just guessing!
Hi there, I am new and still learning, one thing I am curious about is what happens when a nest is ready to hatch, but you don't have enough room in your Lair for all the hatchlings?

I am kind of assuming that it will probably tell you you don't have enough room for them and they won't hatch until you make the room, but I'm just guessing!
Purple Butterfly Hatchery
@sienna77

Yep, if you don't have enough room the "hatch" button will be greyed out and doesn't work
@sienna77

Yep, if you don't have enough room the "hatch" button will be greyed out and doesn't work
hWsjkHE.png
@Elaendorlien
and what about if you receive a CR of some dragons and you don't have enough room for them, will it just not let you accept the trade? Or will it not even let the other player send it if there is not adequate space?

@Elaendorlien
and what about if you receive a CR of some dragons and you don't have enough room for them, will it just not let you accept the trade? Or will it not even let the other player send it if there is not adequate space?

@sienna77

You cannot accept it then.
@sienna77

You cannot accept it then.
okay, thank you! I'm just a curious person and had thought about that after I started a breeding in my second nest, I was like, oh wait, I don't even have enough space for the three in my first nest!

But I am sure I will be able to get the room I need before they are due, still have 2 days on the first nest anyway, and 5 on the second! XD
okay, thank you! I'm just a curious person and had thought about that after I started a breeding in my second nest, I was like, oh wait, I don't even have enough space for the three in my first nest!

But I am sure I will be able to get the room I need before they are due, still have 2 days on the first nest anyway, and 5 on the second! XD