Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Creating a Skin/Accent, help!
Hello!

I've been wanting to try out to make a skin/accent ever since I joined Flight Rising. And now I finally got myself to sit down for it and get started on something. BUT, I don't quite understand? I've already read the tutorial as well, but I still don't really understand on where to start.

Is there anyone who could help me understand better? I use Paint Tool Sai to draw because I'm most familiar with that program since I always use it.

I hope I won't be wasting anyone's time, though! -n-;;
Hello!

I've been wanting to try out to make a skin/accent ever since I joined Flight Rising. And now I finally got myself to sit down for it and get started on something. BUT, I don't quite understand? I've already read the tutorial as well, but I still don't really understand on where to start.

Is there anyone who could help me understand better? I use Paint Tool Sai to draw because I'm most familiar with that program since I always use it.

I hope I won't be wasting anyone's time, though! -n-;;
ePOliyb.png JrEJc4j.png
0HBKL8H.png LGvol4P.png
qeWy3Ik.png cdqdRxL.png

Find my Wishlist here!
@Cerpyn

Please don't ghost bump. Bumping is not allowed in non-sales forums and your post hadn't made it off the first page yet.

As far as your question it would really help if you mentioned what you don't understand. Are you having trouble with technical aspects or artistic choices? For the first, check out JackalBones' guide. For Sai-specific guides:

How to
Transparency in Sai

Don't forget you need to download the PSDs here and then unzip them using another program (winzip is popular but anything that uncompresses .psd files works).

For the second that's on you. What do you want in an accent?
@Cerpyn

Please don't ghost bump. Bumping is not allowed in non-sales forums and your post hadn't made it off the first page yet.

As far as your question it would really help if you mentioned what you don't understand. Are you having trouble with technical aspects or artistic choices? For the first, check out JackalBones' guide. For Sai-specific guides:

How to
Transparency in Sai

Don't forget you need to download the PSDs here and then unzip them using another program (winzip is popular but anything that uncompresses .psd files works).

For the second that's on you. What do you want in an accent?
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?