Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Dragon Mouse over on mobile iphone?
Asking for my bf whos too shy to post on forums just yet.

How do you get the dragon mouse over to appear for iphone x? He says holding the picture and then tapping out of the little menu that pops up, doesnt show the mouseover/tooltip thing?

I own an android and have no idea how youd do it on iphone x
Asking for my bf whos too shy to post on forums just yet.

How do you get the dragon mouse over to appear for iphone x? He says holding the picture and then tapping out of the little menu that pops up, doesnt show the mouseover/tooltip thing?

I own an android and have no idea how youd do it on iphone x
O0LnWau.png
@ILUVDRAGONS you mean the ones in lair? I was going to say it's not possible because clicking on the dragon to try and see it will just take you to the dragon, but then I see that you can do it on android but what you describe doing to get it does not work on my android...

What browser you use? Do you both use the same browser?
@ILUVDRAGONS you mean the ones in lair? I was going to say it's not possible because clicking on the dragon to try and see it will just take you to the dragon, but then I see that you can do it on android but what you describe doing to get it does not work on my android...

What browser you use? Do you both use the same browser?
@SoulOfChaos I use chrome, and he uses safari. Ill see if i can get him to maybe try chrome. Thats a point i didnt even realise! Thank you! Also I wasnt aware that you couldnt do that one some android phones! I added pics to try prove that this works for my phone. So hold down on the picture, and it will bring up the lil menu of like do you wanna download this/open in new browser/etc. Then i just press my back button and exits out of that lil menu and then the mouse over is there. [img]http://imgur.com/1vAif7I.png[/img] [img]http://imgur.com/uVfOSlA.png[/img] [img]http://imgur.com/kGQOJ6r.png[/img]
@SoulOfChaos

I use chrome, and he uses safari. Ill see if i can get him to maybe try chrome. Thats a point i didnt even realise! Thank you!

Also I wasnt aware that you couldnt do that one some android phones! I added pics to try prove that this works for my phone. So hold down on the picture, and it will bring up the lil menu of like do you wanna download this/open in new browser/etc. Then i just press my back button and exits out of that lil menu and then the mouse over is there.

1vAif7I.png

uVfOSlA.png

kGQOJ6r.png

O0LnWau.png
@ILUVDRAGONS
Yea that doesn't work for me the pop up either never shows up or goes away before i can do anything

I am using firedox...
@ILUVDRAGONS
Yea that doesn't work for me the pop up either never shows up or goes away before i can do anything

I am using firedox...
@SoulOfChaos

I just tried it on firefox and yeah it doesnt work Daymn. Maybe only works for chrome?

Ill def have to get my bf to try out chrome then and if that helps with tooltops/mouse overs

@SoulOfChaos

I just tried it on firefox and yeah it doesnt work Daymn. Maybe only works for chrome?

Ill def have to get my bf to try out chrome then and if that helps with tooltops/mouse overs

O0LnWau.png