Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Can't buy gems
Is this still because of the host swap or is it something on my end?
Is this still because of the host swap or is it something on my end?
tumblr_n71kk0sRav1raxlx4o5_5001.jpg
@BumbleCandy

What happens when you try to buy them? Are they just not showing up or are you stopped before you buy?

They did mention that it might take a certain amount of time for some ISP providers to catch up with the updated information and all that so it's possible a problem that will be solved over time - caused by the migration.

However, there are a few known issues as far as gem purchases go. So we might need more info on what exactly the problem is!
@BumbleCandy

What happens when you try to buy them? Are they just not showing up or are you stopped before you buy?

They did mention that it might take a certain amount of time for some ISP providers to catch up with the updated information and all that so it's possible a problem that will be solved over time - caused by the migration.

However, there are a few known issues as far as gem purchases go. So we might need more info on what exactly the problem is!
IT7iTv8.png
@AlphaSobek

It directs me to paypal, and I put in my info and card details, once I try to finalize it sends me an error message and directs me back to the flight rising gem purchase page.
@AlphaSobek

It directs me to paypal, and I put in my info and card details, once I try to finalize it sends me an error message and directs me back to the flight rising gem purchase page.
@BumbleCandy

Are you sure you have the correct funds? I tried purchasing something through paypal once without realising I hadn't transferred my money to the right account and I got error-ed out.
@BumbleCandy

Are you sure you have the correct funds? I tried purchasing something through paypal once without realising I hadn't transferred my money to the right account and I got error-ed out.
qesQFkT.gif
UTC +10/11
She/Her
FObX7rS.png
@SevenEggs I am sure lol :D
@SevenEggs I am sure lol :D
@BumbleCandy

I'm sure you have but I would double check your paypal logs to make sure the purchase didn't go through

If it hasn't then it might be an issue related to the server migration. They did say that certain parts of the website might not be accessible to everyone at first. Granted, the further we get from the migration the less of an excuse that will be.

Otherwise I would recommend clearing cache & cookies (cookies specifically) since sometimes corrupted or otherwise un-working cookies can goof with redirection links.

It's more likely an error on either Paypal or FR's end. More than likely FR. If all else fails after a substantial amount of time or a time you're uncomfortable waiting I would send in a contact us. I don't think you can purchase that way but then at least you have a ticket open with support and can work it out further from there.
@BumbleCandy

I'm sure you have but I would double check your paypal logs to make sure the purchase didn't go through

If it hasn't then it might be an issue related to the server migration. They did say that certain parts of the website might not be accessible to everyone at first. Granted, the further we get from the migration the less of an excuse that will be.

Otherwise I would recommend clearing cache & cookies (cookies specifically) since sometimes corrupted or otherwise un-working cookies can goof with redirection links.

It's more likely an error on either Paypal or FR's end. More than likely FR. If all else fails after a substantial amount of time or a time you're uncomfortable waiting I would send in a contact us. I don't think you can purchase that way but then at least you have a ticket open with support and can work it out further from there.
IT7iTv8.png
@AlphaSobek

Thank you so much!
@AlphaSobek

Thank you so much!