Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Help Pricing this Primal Imp? (RESOLVED)
I know that primal might not be as pricey as some of the others, but I think she has decent genes and the primal looks good on her! But I'm not sure how to price her, so if anyone has any idea of what I should sell her for, that would be great! [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46862885] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/468629/46862885_350.png[/img] [/url] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=145&bodygene=20&breed=8&element=7&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=96&tertgene=21&winggene=20&wings=26&auth=448f18e33f68edfe0eecd2f2e8b43a87eea37117&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center]
I know that primal might not be as pricey as some of the others, but I think she has decent genes and the primal looks good on her! But I'm not sure how to price her, so if anyone has any idea of what I should sell her for, that would be great!
@Bandicut

I'm not as sure on this one, but no one else has taken a swing at pricing, sooo

Shadow primal eyes put the dragon above fodder, no accounting for taste, most primal dragons seem to eventually sell for at least 20,000 tr or so.

The next step would be good colors for the eyes, not a clash, so that increases the value by who knows what.

Gem genes (matching too), imperial breed, people won't waltz in and get a dragon like yours.

My general advice for unknowns like this are set up an auction. Let's saaay, hmm starting bid of 50,000 to 100,000 treasure? There are probably some ping lists out there for primals and advertising never hurts.

If you want to do a flat sale price, I really have no clue. Maybe you could get 1,000,000 in a few days or she'll sell weeks later for 50,000. A lot of this depends how patient you are, and how much legwork you want to put in. Looking for people already looking, getting your dragon in front of other people.
@Bandicut

I'm not as sure on this one, but no one else has taken a swing at pricing, sooo

Shadow primal eyes put the dragon above fodder, no accounting for taste, most primal dragons seem to eventually sell for at least 20,000 tr or so.

The next step would be good colors for the eyes, not a clash, so that increases the value by who knows what.

Gem genes (matching too), imperial breed, people won't waltz in and get a dragon like yours.

My general advice for unknowns like this are set up an auction. Let's saaay, hmm starting bid of 50,000 to 100,000 treasure? There are probably some ping lists out there for primals and advertising never hurts.

If you want to do a flat sale price, I really have no clue. Maybe you could get 1,000,000 in a few days or she'll sell weeks later for 50,000. A lot of this depends how patient you are, and how much legwork you want to put in. Looking for people already looking, getting your dragon in front of other people.
@Dagomor
Thank you for the help on this one! I think I'll look for a shadow primal/specific pinglist then set up an auction, see how that goes! This advice helped a lot, thank you so much!
@Dagomor
Thank you for the help on this one! I think I'll look for a shadow primal/specific pinglist then set up an auction, see how that goes! This advice helped a lot, thank you so much!