Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Missing vial of scattersight?
If my eyes aren't deceiving me, I've lost my only vial of scattersight. I had never used it, and it is the original that had been applied to my account the day of the eye update.

I don't really remember, and I haven't noticed, but I think I vaulted the vial of scattersight after noticing it was still in my "special" tab under my hoard.

I, assumedly, thought that by pressing "send to vault" would just send it to vault, so I never bothered to check on it. But today I wanted to finally use it, so I went to my hoard to find that it wasn't there..

I've never used any before, and I was really looking forward to using it.. or maybe I'm looking wrong? Maybe my eyes are deceiving me? I'd love to see if someone could help me out here, thanks!!

edit!!!: I forgot to mention I checked my vault and hoard today to check it!
If my eyes aren't deceiving me, I've lost my only vial of scattersight. I had never used it, and it is the original that had been applied to my account the day of the eye update.

I don't really remember, and I haven't noticed, but I think I vaulted the vial of scattersight after noticing it was still in my "special" tab under my hoard.

I, assumedly, thought that by pressing "send to vault" would just send it to vault, so I never bothered to check on it. But today I wanted to finally use it, so I went to my hoard to find that it wasn't there..

I've never used any before, and I was really looking forward to using it.. or maybe I'm looking wrong? Maybe my eyes are deceiving me? I'd love to see if someone could help me out here, thanks!!

edit!!!: I forgot to mention I checked my vault and hoard today to check it!
2fdbfac9_0033_40c6_b90e_7c7c6ea7c2d8_by_silverwing0519-dchgpiu.gif2zr4y0I.png
@Seoul

First of all, you said you checked your Hoard. If you put it in your Vault you need to check your Vault's Specialty tab for it. It should be on or near the last page.

Second, try logging in from an incognito/private browsing window if it doesn't show up.

If neither of those things turn it up you'll need to contact the admins. Fill out a Contact Us form with dates if at all possible.
@Seoul

First of all, you said you checked your Hoard. If you put it in your Vault you need to check your Vault's Specialty tab for it. It should be on or near the last page.

Second, try logging in from an incognito/private browsing window if it doesn't show up.

If neither of those things turn it up you'll need to contact the admins. Fill out a Contact Us form with dates if at all possible.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind @Seoul
I seem to remember there was a problem when the scattersights were released where some people's scattersights were just... disappearing. Probably worth contacting admins about this.
@Nightwind @Seoul
I seem to remember there was a problem when the scattersights were released where some people's scattersights were just... disappearing. Probably worth contacting admins about this.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
I sent a contact form a few days after the above message, but I haven't heard back of anything and there hasn't been an update on the situation. At this point, it's been a while but I'd really love to have it back!

I'm not quite sure where to go from here. I don't really have proof that I didn't use it either, or sold it or got rid of it somehow. I have no idea whether to pursue looking for a way to get the vial back or just stop??

I'd greatly appreciate some help, I've never had to deal with anything like this before haha
I sent a contact form a few days after the above message, but I haven't heard back of anything and there hasn't been an update on the situation. At this point, it's been a while but I'd really love to have it back!

I'm not quite sure where to go from here. I don't really have proof that I didn't use it either, or sold it or got rid of it somehow. I have no idea whether to pursue looking for a way to get the vial back or just stop??

I'd greatly appreciate some help, I've never had to deal with anything like this before haha
@Seoul follow the steps from Player [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/help/2490854]Resources & Support[/url] [quote][b]If You Have Not Received a Response [/b] Tickets submitted to our support team are reviewed in the order they were received based on severity and type. If you have not received a response after 2 weeks (14 days), you can "bump" your ticket by replying to the '[b]Request Received[/b]' automated message sent to your email after ticket submission. [b]We ask you do not:[/b] [LIST] [*]Post about your ticket in the forums. [*]Private message Flight Rising team members or volunteer moderators. [LIST] [*]EXCEPTION: If you have not received a response about undelivered gems after 48 hours, please both bump your ticket and send me a private message. [/LIST] [/LIST][/quote]
@Seoul
follow the steps from Player Resources & Support
Quote:
If You Have Not Received a Response

Tickets submitted to our support team are reviewed in the order they were received based on severity and type.

If you have not received a response after 2 weeks (14 days), you can "bump" your ticket by replying to the 'Request Received' automated message sent to your email after ticket submission.

We ask you do not:
  • Post about your ticket in the forums.
  • Private message Flight Rising team members or volunteer moderators.
    • EXCEPTION: If you have not received a response about undelivered gems after 48 hours, please both bump your ticket and send me a private message.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
@Anourou oh!! Thank you! I completely overlooked that section of the website!
@Anourou oh!! Thank you! I completely overlooked that section of the website!