Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Coliseum not working in full screen mode
I haven't been able to grind in the coli on my phone in full screen mode since the last coli update. I find it hard to play and click the tiny buttons when everything is zoomed out, plus I can't see what I get. Is anyone else experiencing this?

I have tried the safe mood link.
I haven't been able to grind in the coli on my phone in full screen mode since the last coli update. I find it hard to play and click the tiny buttons when everything is zoomed out, plus I can't see what I get. Is anyone else experiencing this?

I have tried the safe mood link.
@Giz
Have you tried just zooming in? I don't generally bother with full screen mode on phone, just resize to fit the screen.

Edit: full screen works on my phone, Chrome on latest Android.
@Giz
Have you tried just zooming in? I don't generally bother with full screen mode on phone, just resize to fit the screen.

Edit: full screen works on my phone, Chrome on latest Android.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@Vendrus

Thank you! I did try the zoom but it didn't work for me. I have samsung galaxy s9 which is new but it didn't work on my old phone either.
@Vendrus

Thank you! I did try the zoom but it didn't work for me. I have samsung galaxy s9 which is new but it didn't work on my old phone either.
@Giz
Wait what? What kind of browser are you using that doesn't support zoom?
@Giz
Wait what? What kind of browser are you using that doesn't support zoom?
Zooming works but the buttons in the coli stop working when I zoom, just a they do if I click on full screen.
Zooming works but the buttons in the coli stop working when I zoom, just a they do if I click on full screen.
[quote name="Giz" date="2018-09-25 12:40:42" ] @Vendrus Zooming works but the buttons in the coli stop working when I zoom, just a they do if I click on full screen. [/quote]
Giz wrote on 2018-09-25 12:40:42:
@Vendrus
@Giz
Ah okay, you didn't say the buttons weren't responding! Have you tried clearing your cache? Sometime that fixes button response issues. Otherwise, posting what browser you're using might give us some clues, and double-check that it's up to date.
@Giz
Ah okay, you didn't say the buttons weren't responding! Have you tried clearing your cache? Sometime that fixes button response issues. Otherwise, posting what browser you're using might give us some clues, and double-check that it's up to date.
@Vendrus

I use Safari and since the coli update, the full screen doesn’t work anymore for me either.
@Vendrus

I use Safari and since the coli update, the full screen doesn’t work anymore for me either.
r4hwcLV.png
@ Niathria

Coli used to work fine for me. Since the update I rarely grind anymore. It's a shame when it used to be so much fun.
@ Niathria

Coli used to work fine for me. Since the update I rarely grind anymore. It's a shame when it used to be so much fun.