Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Can't find breed/gene rarity chart?
There's a little chart that shows all the genes and dragon breeds and the rarity of them all from basic to limited (I think) and it usually gets updated when new genes are added.

I think I found it once in the Encyclopedia before but now I can't find it at all, I don't know if the chart was taken down or if I just can't find it, anyone know where it is?
There's a little chart that shows all the genes and dragon breeds and the rarity of them all from basic to limited (I think) and it usually gets updated when new genes are added.

I think I found it once in the Encyclopedia before but now I can't find it at all, I don't know if the chart was taken down or if I just can't find it, anyone know where it is?
0f1mBJP.png
@Caprineki is it this?
@Caprineki is it this?
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
Not quite but it serves the same purpose if not better! Thanks so much @After! (great vista btw)
Not quite but it serves the same purpose if not better! Thanks so much @After! (great vista btw)
0f1mBJP.png