Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | 400 error
hmm...so I've been having trouble using FR on my phone...I seem to be partially logged in?? I think?? which I think is causing a 400 error on half the pages I try to load (including main page!). I've cleared my cache, and installed a new browser and tried that with the same problem...anyone techie have any ideas? I'd like to be able to use FR on mobile still, if at all possible :(
It started two days ago when I tried to send a message in a crossroads trade, and I haven't had problems before that at all.

also, occasionally if I refresh the page enough, it'll load, which I think is odd. The URL is correct, I've tried looking at that and changing it from "www1" to "www" and such several times, in case that was the problem, to no avail.

(if this is in the wrong place let me know)
hmm...so I've been having trouble using FR on my phone...I seem to be partially logged in?? I think?? which I think is causing a 400 error on half the pages I try to load (including main page!). I've cleared my cache, and installed a new browser and tried that with the same problem...anyone techie have any ideas? I'd like to be able to use FR on mobile still, if at all possible :(
It started two days ago when I tried to send a message in a crossroads trade, and I haven't had problems before that at all.

also, occasionally if I refresh the page enough, it'll load, which I think is odd. The URL is correct, I've tried looking at that and changing it from "www1" to "www" and such several times, in case that was the problem, to no avail.

(if this is in the wrong place let me know)
Ddzlm.gif GWCTV.gif ZYbZZ.gif If you don't mind clicking, I'd be very appreciative :)
@ofdagon

Log out and log back in.

The site is hosted on teo different domains, www and www1, that is normal. There is sometimes a lag between the two.
@ofdagon

Log out and log back in.

The site is hosted on teo different domains, www and www1, that is normal. There is sometimes a lag between the two.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png