Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | is this a good trade?
I haven't been on here for a while, and recently I got an offer to trade my lvl 25 for someone else's. Can someone tell me if this is a good trade? I don't doubt the other user's intention, I just want to make sure I'm not making a huge mistake and like opal is suuuper valuable compared to crackle or something. Both dragons are level 25's and have the same stats + stones for the coli. First one's mine, second is the other user's. Lvl 25, Unbred [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40877958] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/408780/40877958_350.png[/img] [/url] lvl 25, bred w/ several unnamed + exalted offspring [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/55643/5564280_350.png[/img]
I haven't been on here for a while, and recently I got an offer to trade my lvl 25 for someone else's. Can someone tell me if this is a good trade? I don't doubt the other user's intention, I just want to make sure I'm not making a huge mistake and like opal is suuuper valuable compared to crackle or something.

Both dragons are level 25's and have the same stats + stones for the coli. First one's mine, second is the other user's.
Lvl 25, Unbred

40877958_350.png

lvl 25, bred w/ several unnamed + exalted offspring
5564280_350.png
@Archaists It depends what you value them at. Since they're the same level and have the same stones they aren't far off, but yours would probably be considered worth more to most people since it's unbred while the one you're trading for has unnamed offspring and crackle which can put some people off.
If you're happy with the dragon you're getting then do the trade.
@Archaists It depends what you value them at. Since they're the same level and have the same stones they aren't far off, but yours would probably be considered worth more to most people since it's unbred while the one you're trading for has unnamed offspring and crackle which can put some people off.
If you're happy with the dragon you're getting then do the trade.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Archaists

If you want a monetary answer: yours is a tad better since unbreed and the genes. But its really not worth mentioning unless you have a buyer for that one that is looking for a dragon like that.

If you like the other better optically or you do not care you can make the trade. In the end both are non gen one dragons.
@Archaists

If you want a monetary answer: yours is a tad better since unbreed and the genes. But its really not worth mentioning unless you have a buyer for that one that is looking for a dragon like that.

If you like the other better optically or you do not care you can make the trade. In the end both are non gen one dragons.
Forgot to ping: @Archaists

I would need to know the age of the second one to know for sure, as crackle plus several offspring makes me think that dragon could be older, and old dragons can be worth more. For me, level 25s colors matter more than unbred, as I will be looking at them a lot in the coli. So for me, the dragon you are trading for is worth more than your dragon, as its color scheme is much more complementary. However other people might care more about genes (if they are going to breed it) or the unbred status (if they care about clean offspring lists), which would give the edge to your dragon, so it really is an individual preference.

Basically as long as the stones and age are about the same and neither is gen one, then it's up to you and the person trading if you think it is a fair trade, as there isn't much difference between them.
Forgot to ping: @Archaists

I would need to know the age of the second one to know for sure, as crackle plus several offspring makes me think that dragon could be older, and old dragons can be worth more. For me, level 25s colors matter more than unbred, as I will be looking at them a lot in the coli. So for me, the dragon you are trading for is worth more than your dragon, as its color scheme is much more complementary. However other people might care more about genes (if they are going to breed it) or the unbred status (if they care about clean offspring lists), which would give the edge to your dragon, so it really is an individual preference.

Basically as long as the stones and age are about the same and neither is gen one, then it's up to you and the person trading if you think it is a fair trade, as there isn't much difference between them.
@meredith44

Dragon #1 is a 8 digit, Dragon #2 is a mid-7 digit.

You can see the dragon ID in the URL.

I personally wouldn't do the trade, OP. 7 digits aren't worth that much, and your dragon has more recent genes and all

Best of luck to you.
@meredith44

Dragon #1 is a 8 digit, Dragon #2 is a mid-7 digit.

You can see the dragon ID in the URL.

I personally wouldn't do the trade, OP. 7 digits aren't worth that much, and your dragon has more recent genes and all

Best of luck to you.