Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Limit for dragons?
I'm wondering. Is there a limit for how many dragons one can have? Or can you just breed and buy infinate amounts of dragons? Also what happens to hatchlings when they're born but the lair is too full for all of them?
I'm wondering. Is there a limit for how many dragons one can have? Or can you just breed and buy infinate amounts of dragons? Also what happens to hatchlings when they're born but the lair is too full for all of them?
@Boup

Yes. The current lair limit caps at 200 spaces. You cannot buy or hatch dragons if you are at capacity.
@Boup

Yes. The current lair limit caps at 200 spaces. You cannot buy or hatch dragons if you are at capacity.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@Boup: To elaborate on what SeaCrest said; everyone starts out with 10 lair spaces, and you can buy more. You buy them in increments of 5, and the lair spaces get increasingly more expensive the larger your lair becomes. Once you reach 200 spots, you can no longer purchase more space. (Although the maximum has been increased in the past, and a lot of us are hoping that it'll be increased again in the future).
@Boup: To elaborate on what SeaCrest said; everyone starts out with 10 lair spaces, and you can buy more. You buy them in increments of 5, and the lair spaces get increasingly more expensive the larger your lair becomes. Once you reach 200 spots, you can no longer purchase more space. (Although the maximum has been increased in the past, and a lot of us are hoping that it'll be increased again in the future).