Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | festive favors glitch
hi, I just bought on of the prismatic tokens with 80,000 treasures and I just lost it, yet all of my treasure are still gone so I can't just re-buy it. please, this is my first festive favors and I just want to purchase one thing!
hi, I just bought on of the prismatic tokens with 80,000 treasures and I just lost it, yet all of my treasure are still gone so I can't just re-buy it. please, this is my first festive favors and I just want to purchase one thing!
@fruityskirt

You bought the Spare Inventory Crate, right? You have to open that up and the token will be inside. Should be in the "Other" section of your hoard.
@fruityskirt

You bought the Spare Inventory Crate, right? You have to open that up and the token will be inside. Should be in the "Other" section of your hoard.
8ZHLRVU.png

ELPHAEL
...he/they...
FR time + 3
I6jEjhp.png x OHvqVtK.png

TLcyt8d.png
i'm sorry!!! i'm so dumb ;.;
i'm sorry!!! i'm so dumb ;.;
@fruityskirt

Don't worry about it! Glad I could help and that you're not missing any items c:
@fruityskirt

Don't worry about it! Glad I could help and that you're not missing any items c:
8ZHLRVU.png

ELPHAEL
...he/they...
FR time + 3
I6jEjhp.png x OHvqVtK.png

TLcyt8d.png
thank you!
thank you!
Oh my gosh the same thing happened to me and I just realized how dumb I am when I read this! Thank you!
Oh my gosh the same thing happened to me and I just realized how dumb I am when I read this! Thank you!
bHeX9bv.png