Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | What to do when support doesnt answer?
I've sent in 2 emails to support in hopes of clearing up a scam/theft/whatever you may want to call it. I sent one on the 3rd of this month.No reply. I thought maybe it didnt go through properly so I sent another this past sunday.
I've yet to hear a reply on either one...I'm 800 gems down the hole, I did not pay for these gems, I earned them through logging in all the time so they are a bit precious..

Either way..I'm trying to be patient but I'm losing said patience.
Any ideas?
I've sent in 2 emails to support in hopes of clearing up a scam/theft/whatever you may want to call it. I sent one on the 3rd of this month.No reply. I thought maybe it didnt go through properly so I sent another this past sunday.
I've yet to hear a reply on either one...I'm 800 gems down the hole, I did not pay for these gems, I earned them through logging in all the time so they are a bit precious..

Either way..I'm trying to be patient but I'm losing said patience.
Any ideas?
@thestoneofdoom sending multiple support emails won’t help anything. If they haven’t responded (other than the automatic email) in two weeks time then you’re supposed you PM aequorin with your ticket number and details so they can look into it
@thestoneofdoom sending multiple support emails won’t help anything. If they haven’t responded (other than the automatic email) in two weeks time then you’re supposed you PM aequorin with your ticket number and details so they can look into it
giphy.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
I've done this. Did it the day you told me and nothing yet.
I've done this. Did it the day you told me and nothing yet.
@Thestoneofdoom Aequorin has what to do for this listed in the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/help/2490854]Player Resources & Support[/url] Thread Stickied at the top of the Help forum. Section copied here for quick reference. [quote][b]If You Have Not Received a Response[/b] Tickets submitted to our support team are reviewed in the order they were received based on severity and type. If you have not received a response after 2 weeks (14 days), you can "bump" your ticket by replying to the 'Request Received' automated message sent to your email after ticket submission. [b]We ask you do not:[/b] [LIST] [*]Post about your ticket in the forums. [*]Private message Flight Rising team members or volunteer moderators. [/LIST] [indent][b]EXCEPTION:[/b] If you have not received a response about [b]undelivered gems after 48 hours[/b], please both bump your ticket and send me a private message.[/indent][/quote]
@Thestoneofdoom
Aequorin has what to do for this listed in the Player Resources & Support Thread Stickied at the top of the Help forum. Section copied here for quick reference.
Quote:
If You Have Not Received a Response

Tickets submitted to our support team are reviewed in the order they were received based on severity and type.

If you have not received a response after 2 weeks (14 days), you can "bump" your ticket by replying to the 'Request Received' automated message sent to your email after ticket submission.

We ask you do not:
  • Post about your ticket in the forums.
  • Private message Flight Rising team members or volunteer moderators.
EXCEPTION: If you have not received a response about undelivered gems after 48 hours, please both bump your ticket and send me a private message.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
Thank you i was looking for that! God im blind.
Thank you i was looking for that! God im blind.