Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Image code for putting skins in forums?
I've seen people list skins and accents in forum posts in such a way that you can click on it and try it on just like it was in the AH. I've been looking but I must be missing something? I think it's an image tag but I can't figure out exactly what it is.

Is anyone able to clue me in?
I've seen people list skins and accents in forum posts in such a way that you can click on it and try it on just like it was in the AH. I've been looking but I must be missing something? I think it's an image tag but I can't figure out exactly what it is.

Is anyone able to clue me in?
@RandomSlasher it's a special skin code! it uses the skin's ID number, which can be found at the top left of the preview window or at the end of the icon's image URL. [code][skin=SKIN #] ex. [skin=10000][/code] [skin=10000]
@RandomSlasher it's a special skin code! it uses the skin's ID number, which can be found at the top left of the preview window or at the end of the icon's image URL.
Code:
[skin=SKIN #] ex. [skin=10000]
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After THANK YOU so much!!!!!
@After THANK YOU so much!!!!!