Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | How to Open a Leveling Service?
I was debating on opening up a leveling service! Although...I'm not too sure if there's any tutorials or at least guides to how to open one! If you know of any, please let me know!!
I was debating on opening up a leveling service! Although...I'm not too sure if there's any tutorials or at least guides to how to open one! If you know of any, please let me know!!
1969.png She/Her

+2hrs Flightrising time
@PandoraFoxy

You'll need one or two level 25's with eliminate for the most effiecient leveling.

Then, you'll have to set a price for leveling 1-25. 250kt is what I see, normally.

If you can do 1-25 in one or two days, you could charge more, for the speed.
You might also have to offer collateral. Some people aren't comfortable sending their dragons to other people, and collateral ensures them you won't steal their dragon.
@PandoraFoxy

You'll need one or two level 25's with eliminate for the most effiecient leveling.

Then, you'll have to set a price for leveling 1-25. 250kt is what I see, normally.

If you can do 1-25 in one or two days, you could charge more, for the speed.
You might also have to offer collateral. Some people aren't comfortable sending their dragons to other people, and collateral ensures them you won't steal their dragon.
Wxlfiez
they/them | FRT + 3 | Wishlist
11-Headed Primal Emperor Quest
__________________________________ wolfies_shop_sig_button.png
@PandoraFoxy

I haven't seen any guides for them, sorry. I'd recommend having a look at existing threads, how they are set up and what their payouts are.

In general, people look for established, trusted services but that just comes in time. And speed is always a big bonus.

However, one thing: I don't see any trainer dragons in your lair? Without those you are going to have a clear disadvantage since your training would be slower. I'd recommend getting yourself trainers first, either by training your own or buying them. (Personally I prefer Kelp Beds team for higher levels, but Mirer or Anticitank are also good if you plan to train fodder at the same time)

@PandoraFoxy

I haven't seen any guides for them, sorry. I'd recommend having a look at existing threads, how they are set up and what their payouts are.

In general, people look for established, trusted services but that just comes in time. And speed is always a big bonus.

However, one thing: I don't see any trainer dragons in your lair? Without those you are going to have a clear disadvantage since your training would be slower. I'd recommend getting yourself trainers first, either by training your own or buying them. (Personally I prefer Kelp Beds team for higher levels, but Mirer or Anticitank are also good if you plan to train fodder at the same time)

hWsjkHE.png
@Wolfiez8191 @Elaendorlien

I've seen the prices of eliminate and I don't think I'll be able to afford that anytime soon. So far though, I've fallen back on the Sedona build. As for trainers, I have two in the works. Eleanor and Hurricane are the ones I've been working with.

I guess I just have 2 other questions.

How much does collateral usually run for?
and
How speedy are most others?
@Wolfiez8191 @Elaendorlien

I've seen the prices of eliminate and I don't think I'll be able to afford that anytime soon. So far though, I've fallen back on the Sedona build. As for trainers, I have two in the works. Eleanor and Hurricane are the ones I've been working with.

I guess I just have 2 other questions.

How much does collateral usually run for?
and
How speedy are most others?
1969.png She/Her

+2hrs Flightrising time
@PandoraFoxy

Collateral is normally any dragon of your own that is special to you, and you wouldn't normally sell.

The people I've had train mine have taken 3 days for 1-25, but one person did it in one day. It depends how much
@PandoraFoxy

Collateral is normally any dragon of your own that is special to you, and you wouldn't normally sell.

The people I've had train mine have taken 3 days for 1-25, but one person did it in one day. It depends how much
Wxlfiez
@Wolfiez8191

That makes sense! Though I'm wondering how much I would lose to collateral.

Huh, okay. I'm assuming leveling is primarily an all day thing then?
@Wolfiez8191

That makes sense! Though I'm wondering how much I would lose to collateral.

Huh, okay. I'm assuming leveling is primarily an all day thing then?
1969.png She/Her

+2hrs Flightrising time
@PandoraFoxy
Pretty much. So if you can't spend the time to level a dragon from 1-25, a leveling service probably isn't the best idea.
I can spend hours leveling fodder while I'm listening to music or watching TV at the same time. Having something like that would help, since it can help keep you focused.
@PandoraFoxy
Pretty much. So if you can't spend the time to level a dragon from 1-25, a leveling service probably isn't the best idea.
I can spend hours leveling fodder while I'm listening to music or watching TV at the same time. Having something like that would help, since it can help keep you focused.
Wxlfiez
@pandorafoxy
Leveling a dragon from 1-25 can take as fast as 4 hours or as long as 9+ hours. It all depends on how fast you and your leveling dragon or team is. I average 10-15 seconds per battle in the Mire while on my phone, so my times are usually on the low end. It's better to break it up into blocks of time per day for your own health, however. (1 hour at a time then taking a break, for example)

For my service, I charge 300k. This is because my primary goal is to get you your dragon back in 3 days. I can take as long as a week due to the nature of my real life job and physical limitations, but never longer. I use various dragons, but all of them have Eliminate. I personally wouldn't level someone else's dragons with a Sedona team because they are slower in higher levels.

You can rent a Ghostbuster or Mire Flyer and train up your own team alongside fodder. If you swap out fodder dragons at level 7, you'll be able to afford Eliminate by the time you get a dragon from 1 to 25. You only need one Eliminate on the right element of dragon to get started with your own Ghostbuster or Mire Flyer. I usually level fodder to 10 when leveling for customers, but level 7 gets you more money in the same amount of time. (~45 level 7s [11k each] vs 20 level 10s [15k each])
@pandorafoxy
Leveling a dragon from 1-25 can take as fast as 4 hours or as long as 9+ hours. It all depends on how fast you and your leveling dragon or team is. I average 10-15 seconds per battle in the Mire while on my phone, so my times are usually on the low end. It's better to break it up into blocks of time per day for your own health, however. (1 hour at a time then taking a break, for example)

For my service, I charge 300k. This is because my primary goal is to get you your dragon back in 3 days. I can take as long as a week due to the nature of my real life job and physical limitations, but never longer. I use various dragons, but all of them have Eliminate. I personally wouldn't level someone else's dragons with a Sedona team because they are slower in higher levels.

You can rent a Ghostbuster or Mire Flyer and train up your own team alongside fodder. If you swap out fodder dragons at level 7, you'll be able to afford Eliminate by the time you get a dragon from 1 to 25. You only need one Eliminate on the right element of dragon to get started with your own Ghostbuster or Mire Flyer. I usually level fodder to 10 when leveling for customers, but level 7 gets you more money in the same amount of time. (~45 level 7s [11k each] vs 20 level 10s [15k each])
@EeveeDream

That makes sense. I had a feeling that it might take a while but I was definitely concerned about that, considering life and whatnot.

In the end, I don't think this'll be for me. But It's nice to know what goes into leveling services! Thanks for the help!!
@EeveeDream

That makes sense. I had a feeling that it might take a while but I was definitely concerned about that, considering life and whatnot.

In the end, I don't think this'll be for me. But It's nice to know what goes into leveling services! Thanks for the help!!
1969.png She/Her

+2hrs Flightrising time
@PandoraFoxy
No problem, I had to think long and hard about doing it before I finally opened my shop. It's a long and tiring commitment, but it's personally worth it. It's not for everyone, though!

If anything, you might want to start with fodder leveling (max of level 10). It doesn't take as long, and doesn't have the same strict needs for speed or efficiency as leveling to 25. It's a good way to get your "feet wet", so to speak, in terms of leveling for other people.

I started out doing it to level 6 for free as I worked out how comfortable I was in the coliseum and how I felt with certain builds. It helped me find my "sweet spot" with leveling, so maybe it can be an option for you to start?
@PandoraFoxy
No problem, I had to think long and hard about doing it before I finally opened my shop. It's a long and tiring commitment, but it's personally worth it. It's not for everyone, though!

If anything, you might want to start with fodder leveling (max of level 10). It doesn't take as long, and doesn't have the same strict needs for speed or efficiency as leveling to 25. It's a good way to get your "feet wet", so to speak, in terms of leveling for other people.

I started out doing it to level 6 for free as I worked out how comfortable I was in the coliseum and how I felt with certain builds. It helped me find my "sweet spot" with leveling, so maybe it can be an option for you to start?