Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Is there a thread for renting cauldrons?
So far, I've only seen individual threads for people offering to lease their cauldrons, but nothing like a master thread where people interesting in renting/leasing can converge. Is there anything like that?
So far, I've only seen individual threads for people offering to lease their cauldrons, but nothing like a master thread where people interesting in renting/leasing can converge. Is there anything like that?
fZVmdhk.png
@Branford
There is no cauldron-renting forum; they're usually in the Items for Sale forum. If you want to compare prices of recent cauldron-renting threads, you can use the forum search for keywords like "baldwin" or "cauldron" and sort by most recent to find some of the threads you're looking for!
@Branford
There is no cauldron-renting forum; they're usually in the Items for Sale forum. If you want to compare prices of recent cauldron-renting threads, you can use the forum search for keywords like "baldwin" or "cauldron" and sort by most recent to find some of the threads you're looking for!
tumblr_pvk94uYqSJ1tq8ghao5_500.png
Pool/Neen • She/Her • Avatar
@Woodkid
Oh ok, thanks!
@Woodkid
Oh ok, thanks!
fZVmdhk.png
@Branford

Feel free to send me materials/treasure and I'll brew stuff for you. I have a max level cauldron.
@Branford

Feel free to send me materials/treasure and I'll brew stuff for you. I have a max level cauldron.
@cypris

Ah, thanks for the offer!
@cypris

Ah, thanks for the offer!
fZVmdhk.png