Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | A Place to buy Lv 25s with specifics
Does anybody know of a thread or player out there that sells Lv 25s consistently? I am looking to get myself one, but even with a thread of my own, nobody is really coming forward to offer any sales.
Does anybody know of a thread or player out there that sells Lv 25s consistently? I am looking to get myself one, but even with a thread of my own, nobody is really coming forward to offer any sales.
Gula.gif
@Gula There are lots of level 25s for sale in the ah. Some may need to be re statted and some don't have eliminate but some do. Here is a nice one...she is an older dragon, level 25 and she is statted properly and she has all the stones she needs including eliminate and she is 400g which is less than the cost of just an eliminate. You just have to look through them all to find what you really want. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1613810] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/16139/1613810_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Gula There are lots of level 25s for sale in the ah. Some may need to be re statted and some don't have eliminate but some do. Here is a nice one...she is an older dragon, level 25 and she is statted properly and she has all the stones she needs including eliminate and she is 400g which is less than the cost of just an eliminate. You just have to look through them all to find what you really want.

1613810_350.png
crimhasitallfiguredout.gif
@OwnedByCats

Yup, but most of them don't have their stones in their bio, so they are hard to find. I guess I didn't see her, so thanks!
@OwnedByCats

Yup, but most of them don't have their stones in their bio, so they are hard to find. I guess I didn't see her, so thanks!
Gula.gif
@Gula Yeah, I know, it is a pain to have to check em but I guess there is no way around it. I would assume that ones without a screen cap of the stones and all probably don't have eliminate. If they had it probably the seller would want to advertise that. Also, the really cheapest ones probably don't have it or they would be sold for more money.
@Gula Yeah, I know, it is a pain to have to check em but I guess there is no way around it. I would assume that ones without a screen cap of the stones and all probably don't have eliminate. If they had it probably the seller would want to advertise that. Also, the really cheapest ones probably don't have it or they would be sold for more money.
crimhasitallfiguredout.gif