Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Element Dis/Advantages in the Coliseum?
While in the coliseum just now, I noticed that when I was using a fire attack on a fire enemy, there was half the damage done as opposed to when I used my light dragon, with the same stats and levels.

The enemy in this instance was a Blooming Strangler. It took 60 damage from a Flame Bolt, while 120 from a Light Bolt. I think the general Contuse stone took a little over 70 HP. Both dragons being level 6 with the same stats.
I didn't take any notice to to earlier but I believe I remembered struggling to take down a Grouse Basilisk (light aligned) with my light bolts as opposed to the contuse and fire bolts from the other dragons.

I did some brief forum searching and didn't find anything that discussed elemental advantages against each other. I was curious if say for example, water would be more effective over fire than other elements. Or is the only elemental effect caused by same element attacks?
While in the coliseum just now, I noticed that when I was using a fire attack on a fire enemy, there was half the damage done as opposed to when I used my light dragon, with the same stats and levels.

The enemy in this instance was a Blooming Strangler. It took 60 damage from a Flame Bolt, while 120 from a Light Bolt. I think the general Contuse stone took a little over 70 HP. Both dragons being level 6 with the same stats.
I didn't take any notice to to earlier but I believe I remembered struggling to take down a Grouse Basilisk (light aligned) with my light bolts as opposed to the contuse and fire bolts from the other dragons.

I did some brief forum searching and didn't find anything that discussed elemental advantages against each other. I was curious if say for example, water would be more effective over fire than other elements. Or is the only elemental effect caused by same element attacks?
@PurpleTigerlily heres a Chart for Quick Reference [img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/2a5b2340ac661ef3adc0bd79463327f4/tumblr_mq75toik7y1sbylx1o1_500.jpg[/img] and here's a guide that goes into a bit more detail [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2049218#post_2049218] Elemental Match-up Guide (Coliseum)[/url]
@PurpleTigerlily

heres a Chart for Quick Reference
tumblr_mq75toik7y1sbylx1o1_500.jpg

and here's a guide that goes into a bit more detail
Elemental Match-up Guide (Coliseum)
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
@Anourou
Funny thing is, I just looked around a little more and found it mentioned in the tiny questions thread, whoops! Should've looked a little harder first :P
Thank you very much though! This is quite interesting.
@Anourou
Funny thing is, I just looked around a little more and found it mentioned in the tiny questions thread, whoops! Should've looked a little harder first :P
Thank you very much though! This is quite interesting.