Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | When do wildclaw scrolls cycle back?
so recently I scryed my progen and h h h h. She looks so nice as a wc.... but I'm not sure about timings and when they're gonna show up again. And, how much do they usually go for when they do come back?
so recently I scryed my progen and h h h h. She looks so nice as a wc.... but I'm not sure about timings and when they're gonna show up again. And, how much do they usually go for when they do come back?
g2TOb2t.png

°howdy pardner
@Sunken they don't cycle on a set schedule. they do seem to appear once in a given calendar year, but they've cycled in back in January, so it's not likely we'll see them again in 2018.

when stocked, they go for the same price as Coatl scrolls - 2kG.
@Sunken they don't cycle on a set schedule. they do seem to appear once in a given calendar year, but they've cycled in back in January, so it's not likely we'll see them again in 2018.

when stocked, they go for the same price as Coatl scrolls - 2kG.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@after .....nnnnOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I NEED TO WAIT SIX MORE MONTHS TTVTT

Thank u tho
@after .....nnnnOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I NEED TO WAIT SIX MORE MONTHS TTVTT

Thank u tho
g2TOb2t.png

°howdy pardner