Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Bump question
Is bumping allowed in the skin/accents forum?
I didn't think it was, but I see people bumping there often... also if it isn't allowed that's dumb because it's a "commerce" forum
Is bumping allowed in the skin/accents forum?
I didn't think it was, but I see people bumping there often... also if it isn't allowed that's dumb because it's a "commerce" forum
25781.png xxxFramexxx
xMarley
They/he/she
Wishlist
x NXDDrCY.gif
@PoIarized [url=https://flightrising.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005262326-Spam]looks like skins and accents does not fall under the exemptions[/url] [quote name="Rules & Policies-Spam"]Bumping threads in discussion forums. Bumping is when a player keeps their thread at the top of a forum by posting content-less replies. It falls under bumping regardless of whether or not the reply bumping the thread is deleted. The following Sales forums are exempt from this policy: [LIST] [*]Dragons for Sale [*]Items for Sale [*]Flight Sales [*]Art Sales [*]Raffles & Giveaways [*]Dragon Trading [*]Find a Dragon [/LIST] [/quote]
@PoIarized
looks like skins and accents does not fall under the exemptions
Rules & Policies-Spam wrote:
Bumping threads in discussion forums. Bumping is when a player keeps their thread at the top of a forum by posting content-less replies. It falls under bumping regardless of whether or not the reply bumping the thread is deleted. The following Sales forums are exempt from this policy:
  • Dragons for Sale
  • Items for Sale
  • Flight Sales
  • Art Sales
  • Raffles & Giveaways
  • Dragon Trading
  • Find a Dragon
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
@poiarized bumping is only allowed in sales forums, so yes, bumping would be allowed in the skins/accents forum.

Edit- (@ above comment) well that’s weird. I’d say that’s something to ask about in Contact Us to see if that’s an error (after all, it IS a sales forum)
“Share and sell your skin creations with other players.”
@poiarized bumping is only allowed in sales forums, so yes, bumping would be allowed in the skins/accents forum.

Edit- (@ above comment) well that’s weird. I’d say that’s something to ask about in Contact Us to see if that’s an error (after all, it IS a sales forum)
“Share and sell your skin creations with other players.”
giphy.gifold_mansig.pngmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@Anourou
Thank you!

@Shinyumbreon
I'll ask about it with contact us, because yeah that does seem odd.
@Anourou
Thank you!

@Shinyumbreon
I'll ask about it with contact us, because yeah that does seem odd.
25781.png xxxFramexxx
xMarley
They/he/she
Wishlist
x NXDDrCY.gif
Strangely Auctions forum is not on this list too O.O
Strangely Auctions forum is not on this list too O.O
DwIBN1t.png5Oxf0lX.pngTDmG2I6.png
@Mangusto the Auctions forum is exempted though thanks to this post; it's stickied there.

that said, it would certainly be helpful to have it included on the main list, yep. ^^;
@Mangusto the Auctions forum is exempted though thanks to this post; it's stickied there.

that said, it would certainly be helpful to have it included on the main list, yep. ^^;
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After Ooh so it's allowed! Thank you! =)
@After Ooh so it's allowed! Thank you! =)
DwIBN1t.png5Oxf0lX.pngTDmG2I6.png