Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Forum Signature Trouble.
My forum signature is supposed to be a phrase in Chinese, but as you can see it does not come up like that, and instead looks like some hooked on phonics stuff. At least for me it does. I assume that FR has a language support as my Lair message is in Chinese and is totally ok. Is it just Forum signatures that have this problem? Has anyone else experienced this, and/or know how to fix it?
My forum signature is supposed to be a phrase in Chinese, but as you can see it does not come up like that, and instead looks like some hooked on phonics stuff. At least for me it does. I assume that FR has a language support as my Lair message is in Chinese and is totally ok. Is it just Forum signatures that have this problem? Has anyone else experienced this, and/or know how to fix it?
28ch936.jpg
@ImmortalGarden FR doesn't display Chinese - or many other language - characters correctly on the forums. You'd need to make the characters into an image using an image editing program.
@ImmortalGarden FR doesn't display Chinese - or many other language - characters correctly on the forums. You'd need to make the characters into an image using an image editing program.
@elfin Thank you. I had considered that I would need to use an image of the characters. I'd hoped of other ways to correct it, as my hand writing is sorta atrocious.
@elfin Thank you. I had considered that I would need to use an image of the characters. I'd hoped of other ways to correct it, as my hand writing is sorta atrocious.
28ch936.jpg
@ImmortalGarden there's no need to hand write the characters. most graphic software has a text tool, so you just need to choose a font that displays the characters correctly
@ImmortalGarden there's no need to hand write the characters. most graphic software has a text tool, so you just need to choose a font that displays the characters correctly
fzww6al.png
@chatoyant You're totally right. I just straight up didn't think about that, thank you.
@chatoyant You're totally right. I just straight up didn't think about that, thank you.
28ch936.jpg