Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Investing/investors?
Is it allowed if I asked people if they want to invest in my project dragons by:
    a) treasure
    b) gems
    c) items/genes

In return, investors receive 75%-100% off their dragon of choice/dragon they invested in when it is available for sale.

Just wondering as these dragons are costing me a fortune in treasure and it allows the dragons to be sold faster/advertised.
Is it allowed if I asked people if they want to invest in my project dragons by:
    a) treasure
    b) gems
    c) items/genes

In return, investors receive 75%-100% off their dragon of choice/dragon they invested in when it is available for sale.

Just wondering as these dragons are costing me a fortune in treasure and it allows the dragons to be sold faster/advertised.
@Bloodmaw

It's not banned but it's just not terribly successful. Most buyers want to buy right now, not wait weeks or months for the dragon they want. People who are that patient tend to breed their own.

Check out this guide to opening a hatchery.

If you're finding it hard to pay for genes try checking out Ygdrasill's profit guide and these coli guides:

Culex
EeveeDream's No Eliminate Sedona
@Bloodmaw

It's not banned but it's just not terribly successful. Most buyers want to buy right now, not wait weeks or months for the dragon they want. People who are that patient tend to breed their own.

Check out this guide to opening a hatchery.

If you're finding it hard to pay for genes try checking out Ygdrasill's profit guide and these coli guides:

Culex
EeveeDream's No Eliminate Sedona
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind

Thank you very much for your help :)

I read through all of the policies to see if it was not allowed, but didn't see anything about it. I have one of my project pairs almost ready to go, I just need to wait for them to be RTB.

Thanks again :)
@Nightwind

Thank you very much for your help :)

I read through all of the policies to see if it was not allowed, but didn't see anything about it. I have one of my project pairs almost ready to go, I just need to wait for them to be RTB.

Thanks again :)