Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Retired Items Pricing
I'm a fairly old player, but I was never active on my account much at all until recently. I've discovered that I am in possession of some rarer and older items (released around 2013, 2014), but often times few are listed on the Auction House or not listed at all, which makes pricing difficult and leads me to being fairly confused as how to deal with them.

And, admittedly - I also have a hard time figuring out what price abbreviations mean, leaving me to comb through past questions since it seems unnecessarily complex to me (I was never good with numbers to begin with).

Any advice for this? I don't want to be scammed out of things I wish to sell merely because I am an inexperienced player, but I also do not want to overprice things to the point that nobody will be interested in them. Even general price ranges can be helpful, but relying on the AH seems to be a hit or miss sometimes.
I'm a fairly old player, but I was never active on my account much at all until recently. I've discovered that I am in possession of some rarer and older items (released around 2013, 2014), but often times few are listed on the Auction House or not listed at all, which makes pricing difficult and leads me to being fairly confused as how to deal with them.

And, admittedly - I also have a hard time figuring out what price abbreviations mean, leaving me to comb through past questions since it seems unnecessarily complex to me (I was never good with numbers to begin with).

Any advice for this? I don't want to be scammed out of things I wish to sell merely because I am an inexperienced player, but I also do not want to overprice things to the point that nobody will be interested in them. Even general price ranges can be helpful, but relying on the AH seems to be a hit or miss sometimes.

fr+8 | it/he
microorganism of ambiguous identity
@Zephroniidae It's hard to help without knowing what items you have :D
But the auction house is going to be about right for most items, including 2013-14 ones. You can also try using the search feature in the items for sale forum.

The most common abbreviations for pricing are t = treasure, g = gem, k = thousand.
So 500kg would be 500,000 gems.
There's a guide for loads of abbreviations, some common, some not, here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1183312
Any others you're having trouble with just post and someone should be able to figure it out :D
@Zephroniidae It's hard to help without knowing what items you have :D
But the auction house is going to be about right for most items, including 2013-14 ones. You can also try using the search feature in the items for sale forum.

The most common abbreviations for pricing are t = treasure, g = gem, k = thousand.
So 500kg would be 500,000 gems.
There's a guide for loads of abbreviations, some common, some not, here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1183312
Any others you're having trouble with just post and someone should be able to figure it out :D
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png