Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Help with accent coverage?
Hi! I want to check the coverage of this skin/accent but do not have a program that can do that (ie. photoshop) If anyone would be willing to tell me the coverage of this accent/skin I'd be very grateful! Thanks for your time [img]https://i.imgur.com/bk5H7gW.png[/img]
Hi! I want to check the coverage of this skin/accent but do not have a program that can do that (ie. photoshop)

If anyone would be willing to tell me the coverage of this accent/skin I'd be very grateful! Thanks for your time

bk5H7gW.png
@Gibby after removing the black regions, coverage of just the white elements is 23% (59.7 / 255 x 100 = 23.4%)!
@Gibby after removing the black regions, coverage of just the white elements is 23% (59.7 / 255 x 100 = 23.4%)!
Dsf90Ws.gif
hello
When pinging,
One O, two S's -
Lock-eh-NOSS-ay

77EXE7O.jpg
Buns for Tuns!
hi there
ZV3u2zJ.gif
@Lokenosse

Can I ask how you did that? I tried to open it up and check the way I've seen guides suggest, but it's larger than the standard dragon picture and so I wasn't sure what to do
@Lokenosse

Can I ask how you did that? I tried to open it up and check the way I've seen guides suggest, but it's larger than the standard dragon picture and so I wasn't sure what to do
4NA9bEO.gif
Need an ice nest? Just send food
I train dragons! Elemental egg or 250kt/g to lvl25, 2-3 days
If you're waiting on a response, please check username spelling and ping/PM again :)
mTHWciO.gif tumblr_inline_nsthqhH2Q11s23g03_540.png
@Lokenosse Thank you so much!
@Lokenosse Thank you so much!