Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | How can you make a dragon worth more?
hi!

i have noticed, that special genes and colors dosen't make a dragon much more expensive. so what does make a dragon expensive? the more reasons the better thanks in advance

-Manenunu
hi!

i have noticed, that special genes and colors dosen't make a dragon much more expensive. so what does make a dragon expensive? the more reasons the better thanks in advance

-Manenunu
@Manenunu So much of dragon selling is about finding the right buyer. Advertising in your signature, making a sales thread and bumping it frequently, etc.

The only guaranteed way to make a dragon worth more is to level them up. That way, you can use the line "Well I'd get an instant 11k just for exalting him, so I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to pay more than that." XD That being said, it's rarely worth it to level a dragon to 25, since most people want to make dragons who are already in their lair into their Coli dragons.

People like art and lore. I don't know if you're creatively inclined. Coded bios are also a selling point. If you're selling G1s, showing scrys of them with different gene combos can make them look more attractive.

Good luck!
@Manenunu So much of dragon selling is about finding the right buyer. Advertising in your signature, making a sales thread and bumping it frequently, etc.

The only guaranteed way to make a dragon worth more is to level them up. That way, you can use the line "Well I'd get an instant 11k just for exalting him, so I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to pay more than that." XD That being said, it's rarely worth it to level a dragon to 25, since most people want to make dragons who are already in their lair into their Coli dragons.

People like art and lore. I don't know if you're creatively inclined. Coded bios are also a selling point. If you're selling G1s, showing scrys of them with different gene combos can make them look more attractive.

Good luck!
It takes Twelve Years for one Imperial pair to produce a Primal-eyed offspring of a specific sex. Goal-based breeding is dead.
@Ridara Thanks :-))
@Ridara Thanks :-))
@Manenunu

I think the only thing that makes dragons more expensive is demand for them.

If your dragons have nice/popular gene and colour combos they can sell for more. When new genes come out they tend to be on high demand but I don't know just how much.

You can try to hatch dragons on particular dates, like Feb 29th, Friday 13, or birthday dragons.

If you're good at lore or art, you can try to give some to your dragon and people might be willing to spend more on it.

Gen 1s with nice colour combos, dragons with "visually pleasing" IDs, and subspecies also tend to sell better
@Manenunu

I think the only thing that makes dragons more expensive is demand for them.

If your dragons have nice/popular gene and colour combos they can sell for more. When new genes come out they tend to be on high demand but I don't know just how much.

You can try to hatch dragons on particular dates, like Feb 29th, Friday 13, or birthday dragons.

If you're good at lore or art, you can try to give some to your dragon and people might be willing to spend more on it.

Gen 1s with nice colour combos, dragons with "visually pleasing" IDs, and subspecies also tend to sell better
lohf4Mo.png
@manenunu It also helps if its a xxx color combo
--michael/gala/gw
--xe/xem/xyr pronouns only please
--vibing
[quote name="Ravenger2" date="2018-05-24 19:42:15" ] @manenunu It also helps if its a xxx color combo [/quote] an [i]uncommon[/i] xxx color combo, for example, xxx white is everywhere you can get them cheap, but something like xxx olive is harder to come by
Ravenger2 wrote on 2018-05-24 19:42:15:

an uncommon xxx color combo, for example, xxx white is everywhere you can get them cheap, but something like xxx olive is harder to come by
@Manenunu

dragons with high levels are more expensive as well
@Manenunu

dragons with high levels are more expensive as well
nMFIkFl.jpeg