Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | I need hatchery advice please!
So I have a rather new hatchery but haven't been getting any buyers and I was wondering what advice everyone could give me to help get my hatchery out there or maybe interest more people. You'll find a link to my hatchery in the tagline below.

If you have any advice for the dragon training service that would be great too since I am also having trouble with that. Thank you!
So I have a rather new hatchery but haven't been getting any buyers and I was wondering what advice everyone could give me to help get my hatchery out there or maybe interest more people. You'll find a link to my hatchery in the tagline below.

If you have any advice for the dragon training service that would be great too since I am also having trouble with that. Thank you!

ImslzgR.png
WBC5JG3.png
ZbNAjCO.png

PWYW Headshots
Free Coloring Pages
Lost in Space Imp M Skin
@Wintaclu

Advertise, advertise, advertise.

Ghost bump your hatchery, have something off-site and be proactive about checking Dragons Wanted.

As for your training service you're in the wrong forum. Ping a mod and have them move you to Items For Sale. Training is a service unless you're selling pre-trained dragons to people.

You might also adjust your prices and remove the blacklist announcement--those are against the rules and you can get banned for doing it.

Price-wise there's no real sense in doing it that way unless you don't want to train anything but L20-25. Well, assuming I'm reading your prices correctly.

L5 takes 6,314 XP to reach or about 3 minutes and according to your listing costs 50k.
L20 takes 681,852 XP or about 2+ hours and costs 185k.
L25 takes 1,363,652 XP or about 4+ hours and costs 230k.

Given those prices I'd send you L20 dragons and have you train to L25 (230k - 185k = 45k) for less than it costs to level up to L5.
@Wintaclu

Advertise, advertise, advertise.

Ghost bump your hatchery, have something off-site and be proactive about checking Dragons Wanted.

As for your training service you're in the wrong forum. Ping a mod and have them move you to Items For Sale. Training is a service unless you're selling pre-trained dragons to people.

You might also adjust your prices and remove the blacklist announcement--those are against the rules and you can get banned for doing it.

Price-wise there's no real sense in doing it that way unless you don't want to train anything but L20-25. Well, assuming I'm reading your prices correctly.

L5 takes 6,314 XP to reach or about 3 minutes and according to your listing costs 50k.
L20 takes 681,852 XP or about 2+ hours and costs 185k.
L25 takes 1,363,652 XP or about 4+ hours and costs 230k.

Given those prices I'd send you L20 dragons and have you train to L25 (230k - 185k = 45k) for less than it costs to level up to L5.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind thank you! I didn't really know how to prove things and I see your point. And oohhh I didn't know that, I'm very grateful that you wanted me.
@Nightwind thank you! I didn't really know how to prove things and I see your point. And oohhh I didn't know that, I'm very grateful that you wanted me.

ImslzgR.png
WBC5JG3.png
ZbNAjCO.png

PWYW Headshots
Free Coloring Pages
Lost in Space Imp M Skin
@Wintaclu

Math helps--I offer training and at 45k for 680k experience I could have you train dragons for me and still make a profit. Check out the other dragon training threads in Items For Sale to see what other people do for their pricing.

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/int/1434344]Mod intro thread.
@Wintaclu

Math helps--I offer training and at 45k for 680k experience I could have you train dragons for me and still make a profit. Check out the other dragon training threads in Items For Sale to see what other people do for their pricing.

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/int/1434344]Mod intro thread.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind Thank you, you've been a huge help!
@Nightwind Thank you, you've been a huge help!

ImslzgR.png
WBC5JG3.png
ZbNAjCO.png

PWYW Headshots
Free Coloring Pages
Lost in Space Imp M Skin